LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    pretty much what it feels like when the dam bursts.

Got one looming, my first one. You guys are not painting an encouraging picture of the experience.
    Last edited by yankee; Sep 30, 2013 at 02:09 PM.

its not horrible but the prep literally blows. Drinking all that stuff is bad enough then when it kicks in you better have a good book ready in your bathroom

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    its not horrible but the prep literally blows. Drinking all that stuff is bad enough then when it kicks in you better have a good book ready in your bathroom
    And I thought eating from food stands in Central America had bad effects on one's innards...

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    And I thought eating from food stands in Central America had bad effects on one's innards...
    that's minor compared to this.

I dunno Pump, I actually enjoyed the 'cleansing' part. Couple hours after the camera up the keister, I went and ate a Stromboli. HUGE mistake.

the 1st couple times they gave me clear liquid. you'd better to be ready to squat after tasting. the last time it was off the rack poop maker. took it a noon and nothing happened. 2am I called and said it wasn't working. doubled the dose and I was making my own chocolate waterfall.

ah memories

Images
    I really don't want to think about this yet. Lets watch the video again.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    That's what made me have to get my first one. Came back sh!tt!ng blood, in went the camera. I did think it would be funny when they did the initial digital rectal exam to moan and back up into the very young male doc, he however did not find it humorous.