LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are we screwed?

yes...you are kinda late to this party....$100 mil in sand coming to a beach near you....we are screwed....

Yea I knew about it but now it's real official. Just wondering if anyone knows what they actually plan on doing ie covering jetties, sloping beach, etc....

Images
    I will let five of you North Jersey types into my spot. Just five.

You can start the bidding now........I'm not all aboot cash so be creative.

Well, kids with sand pails and dudes who build sandcastles are stoked. Gotta take the bad with the good. Yo, I hear Ocean City, NJ is friggin awesome.

i hate the long walk out to the water, but i love air dropping onto the sand in those drainers they create. im not worried though because theres no waves anyways. my one session every week (if im lucky) will be ruined if its not already junk surf

They just finished Monmouth Beach and it's been shut down. Back to driving to go for a surf.

Hey, at least they hired a local business for the job...or...wait...nevermind. Sorry guys, sucks.

I thought from the title this post was related to the lack of tropical activity in the water this season. Can't recall a dryer storm season.

The Army Corps of Mouseketeers ruins yet another habitat. They pretty much wrecked the Local estuary, killed off the seagrass, the fish, the manatees, destroyed the fishing and kayaking businesses along the Indian River Lagoon.

Images
    I just heard that Belmar, nj was the only spot that is not going to be filled by the sand. They say it's important to keep the surf spot open and surfable!

Hey PBJ! Can I surf your spot? I will bring along my friend njshreddermachinee when it's firing - he can teach us how to do a cutback on a 23ft wave. You can surf my spot up here anytime- you know the one in belmar with all the slicked back hair Italians? Maybe I will make a trip down to your spot in ocean city soon