LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Is SURFSOLO the same as SURFSOLO69???

Quote Originally Posted by surfsolo View Post
    Ever hear of localized swells? Also certain breaks can amplify the swell due to the topology of the ocean floor...Dont be angry cause you missed it and or dont know where to find the localized swells

Maybe the OP is a Smurf and knee high is a barrel to him. What you guys never heard of a Smurfer!?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Is SURFSOLO the same as SURFSOLO69???
    Lol looks like he got caught up in THE LIES AND DECEIT

I mean it's great that you got solid waves yesterday, my island spot was occasionally waist to chest yesterday too. I just don't think this deserves a New thread every time.

Quote Originally Posted by LIskim View Post
    I mean it's great that you got solid waves yesterday, my island spot was occasionally waist to chest yesterday too. I just don't think this deserves a New thread every time.
    Dude out on mv it was stomach to chest with occasional head highs. A bit more textured then I like but nonetheless it was a great session.

Today was another fun day on the island. Chest again. A bit of texture earlier but things smoothed out by 730. These past two days have me shot

been small but fun in vb the last couple of days

these people who feel the need to tell us every time they had a surf session either means they surf once a year or they finally stood up on a wave.please we dont need to hear your laundry list.i took a shyt this morning,does anyone want to see pictures?il have a full gallery up at thesurfersview.com shortly.

we havnt had barrels since andrea.im sure the waves are barreling,but at 2-3 ft no way u can fit in them.

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    these people who feel the need to tell us every time they had a surf session either means they surf once a year or they finally stood up on a wave.please we dont need to hear your laundry list.i took a shyt this morning,does anyone want to see pictures?il have a full gallery up at thesurfersview.com shortly.

we havnt had barrels since andrea.im sure the waves are barreling,but at 2-3 ft no way u can fit in them.
    Bitter, party of one!

Bitter, party of 2, another day of ****ty waist high closeouts. October 8th marks 4 months since real waves in the mid-atlantic. I don't know about everyone else, but pumping down the line on waist high bull**** does get's old after 4 months. I can't even remember the last time I got to really lay into a turn.