LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 376
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ethernet
    Posts
    2,867
    my fav about the left is that they are so deeply violent yet they wont admit it. if you dont give us money for the poor (which we will surely mis spend), we will send soldiers in police uniforms to put you in prison

    the right is equally as amoral

  2. #42
    Massachusetts had 92% insured prior to romneycare. The state was in a financial condition to enact healthcare for the remaining 8%. Just because it was right for mass doesnt mean the entire country should do it.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    667

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    my fav about the left is that they are so deeply violent yet they wont admit it. if you dont give us money for the poor (which we will surely mis spend), we will send soldiers in police uniforms to put you in prison

    the right is equally as amoral

    Seems votes are getting easier to buy everyday eh?

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    I'm definitely un-stoked about the IRS handling the enforcement end of the ACA. I don't trust those phvkers one bit.
    yup the euphemism that will soon replace "between a rock and a hard place" will be "between Jail and the Hospital!" oy vey!

  6. #46
    Obama-care is fantastic just as social security and medicare are. Repub's want to get rid of that too. Vouchers for social security. lmao. Good luck with that.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    kailua-kona
    Posts
    437
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Obama-care is fantastic just as social security and medicare are. Repub's want to get rid of that too. Vouchers for social security. lmao. Good luck with that.
    more unfunded liabilities. SS to the tune of 16 Trillion. Trillion with a T. And this is who you want handling your healthcare? Like you say, "good luck with that".

  8. #48
    I'd rather my tax dollars go to helping the lazy azzes in the yoo ess than to be spent killing brown people where ever we find them.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Mission Beach/Spring Lake
    Posts
    795
    Quote Originally Posted by billabongmoney View Post
    Not one single government program is run efficiently examples include welfare, social security , post office so please explain to me why healthcare will be any different? Say no to socialism and embrace capitalism.
    The USPS is not a "government program". It's a private entity.

  10. #50
    Yeah. Shark hunter how do you think I feel I'm watching a chunk of my pay go into those funds and unless those programs are reformed like the ryan plan ill never see a dime of it when I retire in 30 years. It was mismanaged and unsustainable unless they slap on more taxes...which def will to try stretching that out; and all in a grim forecasted economy for the middle class.