LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 376
  1. #351
    Sorry to be so aloof. I had you pegged for a booger eater from your first sentence.

  2. #352
    So anyway, Here's a chance for you to get a "tin hat conspiracy theory" in so you won't have kill any more brain cells.
    Joe Biden's comment was altered by the media after O'bushes ACA intro speech. "It's a big fuggin' deal" Mr Hairplugs said. The rest of the comment, which was deleted, "For the rich."

  3. #353
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Oceanside
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by billabongmoney View Post
    Not one single government program is run efficiently examples include....social security, post office
    Social security has the lowest overhead costs (0.07% of expenditures) of any retirement scheme ever created by human beings and the post office is a fraction the cost of FedEx and UPS.

    http://www.ssa.gov/oact/STATS/admin.html

    Also, every industrialized nation in the world spend less money on and gets better results from their "socialized" health care systems than the US gets from it's much more privatized one. Canada spends half what the US does on healthcare, which in the US economy means we're throwing $1.4 trillion dollars a year down a tube. Medicare costs have been rising at a slower rate than private health insurance costs here in the US also.

    So either I don't know what you're talking about, or you don't.

    How do I get to the threads about surfing?

  4. #354
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Stayin' Classy in San Diego
    Posts
    1,987
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLemieux View Post
    Social security has the lowest overhead costs (0.07% of expenditures) of any retirement scheme ever created by human beings and the post office is a fraction the cost of FedEx and UPS.

    http://www.ssa.gov/oact/STATS/admin.html

    Also, every industrialized nation in the world spend less money on and gets better results from their "socialized" health care systems than the US gets from it's much more privatized one. Canada spends half what the US does on healthcare, which in the US economy means we're throwing $1.4 trillion dollars a year down a tube. Medicare costs have been rising at a slower rate than private health insurance costs here in the US also.

    So either I don't know what you're talking about, or you don't.

    How do I get to the threads about surfing?
    Oh, you need to start those new blood. Works better than dredging up 6 month old political hash. Post a pic of you surfing. Why didn't you dig up that thread instead of this one? And before you say, yes there's a pic of me on there from the Southside of the pier.

    Everybody complains about the quality of the posts and the state of the forum. MAKE IT BETTER, you just contributed to the problem

    Lame first post

  5. #355
    The Post Office is "losing money" because since 2006, the Post Office by law, had to lock in health benefits for future retirees for the next 75 years, something no other public or private agency does. The repugnicans plan to privatize it for their masters.

  6. #356
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Promontorium Tremendum
    Posts
    937
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    The Post Office is "losing money" because since 2006, the Post Office by law, had to lock in health benefits for future retirees for the next 75 years, something no other public or private agency does. The repugnicans plan to privatize it for their masters.
    I like the P.O. and have found it to be extremely reliable - can think of only one time in my life where something i mailed did not get there. they could double the price of a stamp and it would still be a good deal, imo.

  7. #357
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Your Mom's Vag
    Posts
    1,855
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLemieux View Post
    Social security has the lowest overhead costs (0.07% of expenditures) of any retirement scheme ever created by human beings and the post office is a fraction the cost of FedEx and UPS.

    http://www.ssa.gov/oact/STATS/admin.html

    Also, every industrialized nation in the world spend less money on and gets better results from their "socialized" health care systems than the US gets from it's much more privatized one. Canada spends half what the US does on healthcare, which in the US economy means we're throwing $1.4 trillion dollars a year down a tube. Medicare costs have been rising at a slower rate than private health insurance costs here in the US also.

    So either I don't know what you're talking about, or you don't.

    How do I get to the threads about surfing?
    Yeah but who the Fuk wants to be Canadian!?!? And if you want surfing threads stay the hell out of the NON SURF RELATED SECTION! Nice first post on the forum Johnny Come Latley and be a douche.
    Last edited by rcarter; Jun 20, 2014 at 06:47 PM.

  8. #358
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Taxachusetts
    Posts
    351
    Ask a Canadian how long elective surgery takes.

    9 months?

    12 months?

    If you're lucky.

    Socialized anything is a nightmare waiting to happen, especially with progressives at the proverbial helm. You guys are absolutely whacked and sucking the msnbc teet if you think otherwise.

    Ask a Brit about their stellar disease survival rate Solid cancer numbers too :triple roll eyes:

    Socialism doesn't work. It never has. It never will. It's a fluffy cloud of optimism run by people who have never taken an economics class in their life.
    Last edited by MichaelJR; Jun 20, 2014 at 06:37 PM.

  9. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJR View Post
    Ask a Canadian how long elective surgery takes.

    9 months?

    12 months?

    If you're lucky.

    Why? because nobody has to chose between fixing a health problem and going deep in debt. Last year, my health insurance and co pay was a quarter of my gross. I have no health problems. I pay all that to have a chick to put her finger in my bum and fondle the ol' boys once a year. I couldn't actually afford anything else. But, in Canada, the rich chose to come to the US fior health care. not because it's the greatest, but because there's no waiting.

    At least O got rid of the "Pre existing condition" and "lifetime limit" for us. It's great that 'Merka is a Christian nation. Isn't Christian a Koch bro?

    Besides that, you've had affordable health care since Mittens reign, so fuggoff!

  10. #360
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Taxachusetts
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    First off, you've had affordable health care since Mittens reign, so fuggoff!

    Why? because nobody has to chose between fixing a health problem and going deep in debt. Last year, my health insurance and co pay was a quarter of my gross. I have no health problems. I pay all that to have a chick to put her finger in my bum and fondle the ol' boys once a year. I couldn't actually afford anything else. But, in Canada, the rich chose to come to the US fior health care. not because it's the greatest, but because there's no waiting.

    At least O got rid of the "Pre existing condition" and "lifetime limit" for us. It's great that 'Merka is a Christian nation. Isn't Christian a Koch bro?
    Yeah MA system is whacked. Trust me on that. MA Health is accepted by....about 10 places. The short list is BAD, and the wait is worse. It's not what you think it is.

    What people are forgetting about O-care, is the skyrocketing deductible.

    I'm in health care. Doctors behind closed doors are running for the hills, although they have to act lockstep with the ranking folks to maintain position. This isn't going to be pretty.

    As for Canadian health care/hospitals/docs vs US....night and day. They come here for short waits, and they come here for superior care. Thus, anyone overseas with a serious condition lands at Beth Israel, Mass general, or Brigham and Womens.