LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Democrats: "You republicans are big bad meanies!" Wah Wah Whah
    Republicans: 'You Democrats are sissys!" Wah Wah Wah
    We all have the wool pulled over our eyes from both sides. You think those in power on both sides REALLY give a rat's a$$ about us?
    In the past, since Washington (the guy, not the city or bridge for you dumb-a$$es) was 'appointed' President, both sides have always worked out compromises in smoke-filled back rooms to make sure this thing called democracy kept chugging along for better or worse. (Google Compromise of 1877, Missouri Compromise, The New Deal, etc). All the way up through Clinton. Only twice on our history has there been failures to compromise: The Civil War and today. We're about to reap what we sow by electing these idiots.

Images
    Chavez I couldn't agree more. Sometimes I feel like debating this stuff is a moot point cuz us regular folks are gonna continue to get F'd in the A anyhow.

PJB and ChavezYChavez in 2014!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Sometimes I feel like debating this stuff is a moot point cuz us regular folks are gonna continue to get F'd in the A anyhow
    ^^^ This, why even bother with something we have ZERO control over.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    ^^^ This, why even bother with something we have ZERO control over.
    Because if we stop caring/participating, you end up with someone like Hitler in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    All the way up through Clinton. Only twice on our history has there been failures to compromise: The Civil War and today. We're about to reap what we sow by electing these idiots.
    So very true.

there should be term limits in congress. there are way too many lifers in there... but its tough because they would have to vote their job security away. also, we have the ability to vote for people who can bring the changes we want (like term limits, but it would take awhile for them to get on board with that). so saying we have zero control isn't exactly true, but it is tough for big changes to take place; getting a majority for them. I cant believe markey got in over the navy seal gomez in mass... a guy that has spent 30 years in politics and before that was an ice-cream man vs. a navy seal businessman. lol good old Massachusetts... barney anyone?

i love reading about all these dumbarse old republicans who rant about obamacare like its the end of the world.aca is great for low income families,and u can have ur kid on ur policy aslong as there under 26.in the past ur kids couldnt get on if they were older than 18.america will never have free healthcare.healthcare is a trillion dollar business in america,just think about it.could u imagine if there were no insurance and u didnt even have to pay a co pay.my pcp is 250 each visit without insurance.primary care phsyician by the way,not the drug!!medications,15 co pay,no insurance 300.the pain killer department reaps billions a week!!half my town is on those pills,imagine if they were free and everyone walked around doped up.cancer treatment,100k for surgery.these people are bigger than the mexican drug cartels.and i must add how hilarious it is that the gov is shutdown,frankly i dont give a fuch,but just 6 weeks ago we had enough money to launch 2.5 million dollar patriot missiles at syria,now we cant even get mail on saturday!!they say obamacare is a job killer,well the republican shut down put 800,000 gov workers out of work

Anarchy!!!

def glad to see the conversation keep going

you gotta gotta keep talking about this stuff as zrich said

Ive never claimed to be from somewhere or a genius, im pretty much a regular guy who values freedom above all else,
    aggression bad, mockery good
    the longer the shutdown goes on the longer the gvt proves itself irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    Anarchy!!!
    yes indeed