LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mo...--shutdown-eve

Turtleface Mcconnel: “The President’s more than willing to negotiate with Iranians, I don’t know why he wouldn’t be willing to negotiate with us.”
    Jon Steward: “If it turns out that President Barack Obama can make a deal with the most intransigent, hard-lined, unreasonable totalitarian mullahs in the world, but not the Republicans, maybe he’s not the problem.”

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    you dont want to start on vaccines trust me on that. you dont think obamacare is going to force you to do things you dont like do you??
    Yes. Please god can we stop on the vaccines. Junk science and fear mongering at its best.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post

odds are if you dont like antibiotics and vaccines, you will HATE obamacare
    I love both, when used properly. Antibiotics are overprescribed, but serve their purpose in many ways. Are you sure you aren't Archy?

are you sure you aren't archy?
    bazinga!!!!

^^^ Was thinking the same thing, no Archy in a while.... SI forum meet MakeItStop, MakeItStop, meet SI forum

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mo...--shutdown-eve

Turtleface Mcconnel: “The President’s more than willing to negotiate with Iranians, I don’t know why he wouldn’t be willing to negotiate with us.”
    Jon Steward: “If it turns out that President Barack Obama can make a deal with the most intransigent, hard-lined, unreasonable totalitarian mullahs in the world, but not the Republicans, maybe he’s not the problem.”
    Get all your news from the Daily Show? Are you familiar with the term "ponzi scheme"? The whole thing is dependent on more, young healthy people willing to sign up and pay out years of premiums and not taking any benefits than the larger population of older, less healthy people. As the population is doing nothing but getting older how does this sound self-sustaining?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by oipaul View Post
    Get all your news from the Daily Show? Are you familiar with the term "ponzi scheme"? The whole thing is dependent on more, young healthy people willing to sign up and pay out years of premiums and not taking any benefits than the larger population of older, less healthy people. As the population is doing nothing but getting older how does this sound self-sustaining?
    A young healthy person can turn into a AIDS infested, cancer-ridden, paralyzed, skitzo in a blink of an eye.......

Having health care and being prepared is a bad thing?

And repubs, it's actually less costly to you tax payers than the uninsured going to the Emergency Room all of the time.

Yo, what's going on downtown, Oipaul. Oipaul is my favorite detractor. He read all the right books when he was younger.....

I am not Archy, scouts honor

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    A young healthy person can turn into a AIDS infested, cancer-ridden, paralyzed, skitzo in a blink of an eye.......

Having health care and being prepared is a bad thing?

And repubs, it's actually less costly to you tax payers than the uninsured going to the Emergency Room all of the time.

Yo, what's going on downtown, Oipaul. Oipaul is my favorite detractor. He read all the right books when he was younger.....
    1. Thats all well and good, but you can't base national policy on what "might" happen to one person.

2. sure isn't, but how is it my responsibility as a tax payer. If it proves unsustainable, who do you think will get stuck with it?

3. more speculation, can you back that up with any statistics? That fact is, you can't because the full effects of this bloated entitlement won't be known for years.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    My rates are the same. If yours are increasing, I would start questioning WTF your company is up to.
    Well golly gee Mr. Brew, if your rates are staying the same then that just settles everything now.