LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    its not lies homie, check out the wait times in sweden, uk, etc etc

I sincerely hope it works out, I know I seem like I am full of it, but really, please let us know how it goes, you are our test monkey
    Sweden and Oz work rather well. I have friends that live in both location. My wife's former co-worker's husband, nearly died in the US, and it was hard to get initial and follow-up appointments. Both women work(ed) at a major hospital which has very poor health insurance for its employees and family. Being a Swedish citizen she and the family moved back to Sweden so her husband could receive quality health care.

My friend in OZ tells me that he and others don't understand what all the fuss is about health care in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by rodndtube View Post
    Sweden and Oz work rather well. I have friends that live in both location. My wife's former co-worker's husband, nearly died in the US, and it was hard to get initial and follow-up appointments. Both women work(ed) at a major hospital which has very poor health insurance for its employees and family. Being a Swedish citizen she and the family moved back to Sweden so her husband could receive quality health care.

My friend in OZ tells me that he and others don't understand what all the fuss is about health care in the US.
    the fuss is that the insurance companies have been making zillions of dollars by being the go between. then dump you when you start using the benefits of the policies. They're job creators.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    the fuss is that the insurance companies have been making zillions of dollars by being the go between. then dump you when you start using the benefits of the policies. They're job creators.
    More like the bankruptcy creators!

I agree, they are bankrupty creators. our system is broke. This new one is like polishing a turd and calling it a brownie. I hope I am wrong

Space monkey, be sure to let us know how the obamacare labyrinth goes

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    its not lies homie, check out the wait times in sweden, uk, etc etc

I sincerely hope it works out, I know I seem like I am full of it, but really, please let us know how it goes, you are our test monkey
    I just got back from Germany. It isn't that bad.

smh.......

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    In summary... The once proud people of the USA LOVE being PWNED by Big Government. end transmission.

I just got rid of my Obama care. It's just not worth having blood on my hands.
    http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines....BlBfzJru.dpbs

It's a good thing that the enrollment is fugged up. keeping me from making a costly mistake. I guess the only good thing that will come from this scam is there's no more lifetime limit. It might be different for you youngsters, but, if we took their policy, we'd pay more if we were both sick in the same year. What a fine piece of flimflam our gubmint does. If the Repugnicans were really against it, all they'd have to do is tell the truth, and people would be against it. But it's all subterfuge. Get the crazies to make you look at them while the infidels do their masters bidding. It's the same way they got Obush reelected. by putting the most right wing fanatical douche bag up against a guy who lost the confidence of his supporters.

35 pages later and you get to see what a fool you were. congrats!