LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Images

why merica is the best country in the world and best at everythang.

here in merica we are the ****, we win all world wars and win even civil wars with yourself, our-self myself who knows. we eat freedom fries and surf the best 23 foot waves in the world. if you **** with merica your going to have a bad time. rip our an american heart and it bleeds red,white and ****ing blue. that is all

Images
    Blaster of ye Sand,

I'm going with Canada as the best nation. I would throw in some of them Scandanavian countries as they don't have any Camden's or East St. Louis's and enjoy high qualities of life, but they eat strange things and I can't stand their languages.

This: "ggfrestraggjtst" is NOT a word. Those dudes hate vowels............

I knew a boy in California and his mom was Danish.....not a blonde but olive...........and she was horrible. Strange people if you ax me.....The chick, now get this, put butter on PB&J sanwiches.......The yellow butter.......That's F'd up dudes.....She was a total wackadoo. Hey Mrs. King, F@#$ you, B%$#. Your son's probably jackin' it in San Diego right now. You religious zealot, dictator.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post

.....The chick, now get this, put butter on PB&J sanwiches.......The yellow butter.......That's F'd up dudes.....She was a total wackadoo.
    she was trying to be patriotic, brah. isn't peanut butter brown, purple grape jellyand butter yellow their flag color?

Images
    Blaster of ye Sand,

I'm going with Canada as the best nation. I would throw in some of them Scandanavian countries as they don't have any Camden's or East St. Louis's and enjoy high qualities of life, but they eat strange things and I can't stand their languages.

This: "ggfrestraggjtst" is NOT a word. Those dudes hate vowels............

I knew a boy in California and his mom was Danish.....not a blonde but olive...........and she was horrible. Strange people if you ax me.....The chick, now get this, put butter on PB&J sanwiches.......The yellow butter.......That's F'd up dudes.....She was a total wackadoo. Hey Mrs. King, F@#$ you, B%$#. Your son's probably jackin' it in San Diego right now. You religious zealot, dictator.
    They really do make the best furniture...just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by natkitchen View Post
    They really do make the best furniture...just sayin...
    now way the amish do!!

...jackin' it in San Diego...
    This is THE phrase of this fall, and it kills me every time.

I like surfing.

It's spelled Merka!

We have the best women too. Every one of ours would equal three somewhere else. Thanks Micky D's! We don't wanna see no ribcage.

def he greatest/accomplished country the world has ever seen. liberty is one hell of a gift that deserves respect and should set a precedent for the world.

Images
    long live premier bush !