LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    Thank you sir, may I have another drop of your ball sweat for my thirsty child?
    +1

As we lose our freedoms at home, our enemies around the world will continue to hate us. Our economic imperialism as grown into multinational corporation owning media outlets, politicians and everything in between. Keeping the apathetic masses busy trying to eake out a living and the barely in-tune left-right culture warriors busy fighting amongst themselves to engage on the big picture.

Its no accident that Bush abandoned his "we are not the worlds police force" pledge and Obama has been continuing to expand the surveillance state that was started years ago. We r owned.

'murca

I was supposed to go participate in my community and make myself an informed citizen, but dancing with the stars is on and Tony Danza is still a mega hunk

'Murca!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Blaster of ye Sand,

I'm going with Canada as the best nation. I would throw in some of them Scandanavian countries as they don't have any Camden's or East St. Louis's and enjoy high qualities of life, but they eat strange things and I can't stand their languages.

This: "ggfrestraggjtst" is NOT a word. Those dudes hate vowels............

I knew a boy in California and his mom was Danish.....not a blonde but olive...........and she was horrible. Strange people if you ax me.....The chick, now get this, put butter on PB&J sanwiches.......The yellow butter.......That's F'd up dudes.....She was a total wackadoo. Hey Mrs. King, F@#$ you, B%$#. Your son's probably jackin' it in San Diego right now. You religious zealot, dictator.
    They really do make the best furniture...just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by natkitchen View Post
    They really do make the best furniture...just sayin...
    now way the amish do!!

Images
    The Amish do make some nice furniture.

Images
    america is ****ed.... but for now, it probably is the country with the most opportunity for the most people. i honestly want to move out of the U.S. before the **** hits the fan here but i need to be able to supprot myself and my family. maybe i can find an science job in indo or fiji....

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    ...jackin' it in San Diego...
    This is THE phrase of this fall, and it kills me every time.

I like surfing.

Images

Images
    if you dont like it here in merka you can get the hell out, and quit takin our jerbs dammit. this message has been approved by your local kkk branch.

I'll just say this one thing!

Just cause we can, because we can!

Its called freedom!