LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Most of you people who complain aboot taxes and the government can barely take care of yourselves much less unite a nation or a "community" of over 300 MILLION people.......

Most of youse would be lost without the government, you just don't realize it. You don't know what you have until it's gone.....You don't realize all the government actually does positively.

Yes, it's so John Wayne American to act like you'd be completely self sufficient in a world of over 7 billion people without a centralizing unifying government. How far is your gun going to take you?

And youse people who blame the Obama, you can't stand that a black guy is president and/or you aren't too bright. Be specific in your complaints. Don't just throw some generalized BS.

It's amazing that a bunch of dudes who can't figure out when there will be surf(ON the friggin east coast) without surf predictin websites, somehow have become political science and law experts......Amazing

HA Ha tuck into that one surfer boys. If I angered you.......remember this is a surfing site, not The House of Representatives so chillax. I'll give you a box of Crackerjacks to soothe any hurt feelings...just PM me what I said to offend you and your home address.......
    I think you are getting too worked up over this, Billy boy. I don't hate government, I hate politicians. Obama is no worse than any of the last 4 presidents. I pay a lot of taxes, and appreciate services like public roadways and school systems. That doesn't mean I can't dream about other ways of living. Humans, in general, are too stupid to live without governing.

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Oh and anarchy? Yeah that would work..........in a world full of Ward and June Cleavers.

Yeah no rules or regulations.....no consequences......no punishment...........

And I agree that what you describe above would not work...and I wouldn't want it to work. but that is not Anarchy. I guess this needs to be a topic on the next "Are you smarter than a 5th grader" show...

paddington jetty bear is fearful of taking responsibility for his life and relies on the gvt, without it he is scared

try doing some research, look into non agression..... it amazing how fearful and statist (and secretly violent) you are.

People dont need authority to organize.

Would you like us to logically deconstruct your (non) arguments?

I see that you are somewhat lost and haven't cleared the cobwebs as you still look into the dem vs republican false paradigm

generally your posts are funny and snarky, but you are lost here

Humans are not too stupid to live without governance.
    This is a myth
    yes i am yelling
    yes there are dumb people

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    Humans are not too stupid to live without governance.
    This is a myth
    yes i am yelling
    yes there are dumb people
    I don't think it is a myth. Unless religion disappeared, along with greed, we would always have battles. Governments are the authority to keep idiots from harming others. Yes, they often go too far, but people cannot be trusted to police themselves in the real world.

police clearly cannot be trusted either, Calling them often makes a bad situation worse

religion is a social sickness, loving everyone as your brother is right on, but the rest of the garbage should go away

greed can be regulated by the free market, I could go into detail, but its beyond the scope if this thread, please look it up if you are genuinely interested, Im sure BBG or myself could om you details

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    paddington jetty bear is fearful of taking responsibility for his life and relies on the gvt, without it he is scared

try doing some research, look into non agression..... it amazing how fearful and statist (and secretly violent) you are.

People dont need authority to organize.

Would you like us to logically deconstruct your (non) arguments?

I see that you are somewhat lost and haven't cleared the cobwebs as you still look into the dem vs republican false paradigm

generally your posts are funny and snarky, but you are lost here
    Ahh boy......

Yes, please decontruct my arguments.

Dude, you sound like some deluded cult leader selling this vision of unicorns and rainbows.......ANd what do you have to show for it so far. What have YOU done to enact change?

Yeah, I hate that it's all aboot Dems and Repubs, but the general public ain't changing that anytime soon. So I have to work with what I am presented with. And some dudes chanting anarchy ain't going to disrupt our political spectrum either.

Dems and repubs ain't a false paradigm it's reallity........right, I know they are all working together and creating an illusion with their partisan bickering to keep us fooled.....right. Keep the public angered and at each others' throats while they make money and weild power.......Yeah, I've heard that before.....kind of like the College-Know-It-All- Hippy Doctrine........

I'm not scared to be without the government. I really would like to see you guys pull that off. I'm lazy (YEAH PUMPMASTER, give me some hand-outs), so I'll sit back and watch you overthrow the government and start from scratch. Should be an interesting time.

Dude, they've(the gov) been arresting me and incarcerating me back in my old life. They are actually my sworn enemy in principle......And I've NEVER been on welfare and I collected unemployment(which I payed into) for a wooping 6 months in my entire life.

I ain't violent. I haven't shot or stabbed anybody. I have no violent offenses. I'm actually very peaceful, though I do harbor fanatasies of killing those in power who are BAD. But they are just fantasies.........just fantasies.

Images
    Oh please......please explain how greed can be regulated by the free market. Stop telling us how you "CAN" support your arguments, but never do. No links either......you explain it.

Hey, you must have some really good acid. What did you just read a Charlie Manson book or something? Dude, The Summer of Love is long gone. This vision you have is so disconnected from reality it's crazy.

Dude, I'll make you a bet. I bet you can NOT take twenty people and run a well-organized commune based upon this anarchist doctrine you espouse. If in one year you have a beautiful community, then I'll be slightly sold......

Dude, you know that people have tried this sh!t before....maybe you just heard aboot the 1960's and listened to Working Class Hero by John Lennon for the first time ........but it's been tried before.

Guess what? It didn't work......

despite it all, the lack of welfare and relatively modest amount of unemployment you have received notched a bit of respect in my book then man. makeitstop is on to something though, there are far too many voters checking off the box for a handout, entitlement, or union-based incentive from the government. in my eyes, the best flame-under-the-asz is taking it away, then watching motivated productivity take off. teach a man to fish, don't just give it to him.

If our society was more like surfing - a meritocracy - the best get the best waves - then all the kooks would be picking berries on the side of the road and living in tents or under bridges. And the predator fish would be preying on the weak and the clueless. Oh, that sounds different than reality here in America.

We do have good waves: Pipeline, Wiamea, Malibu, Mavs, Blacks, Montuak, Tres Palmas, OBX. Our women are bodacious. Our food is a multicultural smorgasbord. It is all here in the motherland. If you don't like it, leave it mutha ****as.