LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliaep View Post
    What don't they crack down on? Do you still have the right to vote or does that depend on the color of your skin?
    Heh, You tell em Julia!

Quote Originally Posted by still stoked View Post
    Heh, You tell em Julia!
    or 'life status' since a the dead voters were out in force last time.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    or 'life status' since a the dead voters were out in force last time.
    You told you that, Lush Limbo?

no. not a rush fan (love the band tho)

Quote Originally Posted by UserID View Post
    Well, everywhere I look its always shorebreak. Yet at Assateague it breaks well outside. Either I don't know the right parts of OC to look or its still affected by previous replenishment? I'm admitting I don't know, but any time I'm in OC and look at the ocean, and on every cam, its breaking directly on the shore no matter the swell conditions. What am I missing?
    I'm not sure what happened... it was breaking better in many places even through early summer (depending on the tide). One thought I had was that maybe with the lack of significant swell for so long that new sand wasn't being pulled off the beach to replenish the sandbars.

The truth is that voter fraud is somewhere between miniscule and non existent contrary to Repub claims. Voter suppression, as Julia referenced, is alive and well in NC, which is why the Justice Dept is suing NC over the law.

Quote Originally Posted by brek View Post
    One thought I had was that maybe with the lack of significant swell for so long that new sand wasn't being pulled off the beach to replenish the sandbars.
    The lack of significant wave action tends to create a smoother more gradual angle to the bottom near shore, ie mushier waves. The big storms carve out the beach and move lots of sand around.

I'm with Heinlan who proposed that only people who served in the military can vote.

How about just white, male property owners as our wise old founding fathers decided?

Quote Originally Posted by still stoked View Post
    How about just white, male property owners as our wise old founding fathers decided?
    no. im fine with the military thing. if someone is willing to serve i don't give a crap about their ethnicity.