LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"The Ductumentary" Joel Tudor

That is a sweet ductumentary for sure.

Ductumentary (sic) (sick!)

Images
    Thanks for posting, pretty rad little flick.

Enjoyed this. Excellent filming.

Not sure about Tudor or Knost in terms of why they do what they do, but props on the surfing aspects 'cause both guys are certainly tremendous surfers.

I want one of his shorter and one of his long boards and my life would be complete

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Enjoyed this. Excellent filming.

Not sure about Tudor or Knost in terms of why they do what they do, but props on the surfing aspects 'cause both guys are certainly tremendous surfers.
    I think they are both excellent surfers with really rad style and I love to watch them surf but their strict anti-thruster mentality is kind of lame. It's almost like they think they are too cool to ride a standard shortboard or they talk down on it. I think a true well rounded surfer rides everything.

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassplayer View Post
    oh sweeeet! thanks for posting!

Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    I think they are both excellent surfers with really rad style and I love to watch them surf but their strict anti-thruster mentality is kind of lame. It's almost like they think they are too cool to ride a standard shortboard or they talk down on it. I think a true well rounded surfer rides everything.
    I totally hear ya. That's why I mentioned that I'm not sure about them, they come off as a bit condescending, maybe more than a bit, but I wasn't sure if that's a correct impression from the film.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    I totally hear ya. That's why I mentioned that I'm not sure about them, they come off as a bit condescending, maybe more than a bit, but I wasn't sure if that's a correct impression from the film.
    Haven't watched the film yet but I've read articles / interviews in Surfer from both of these guys and both seem to have a chip on their shoulders, I believe I saw something about them getting picked on or getting into fights with people because they like to LB or w/e. I dunno, my memory is a bit fuzzy but I believe that's the jist of it. I've never had anybody give me a hard time in person for any type of equipment I've brought in the water, not even the SUP. I suppose if someone did try and mess with me it'd end up in a fight really quick, but not once has anybody had the balls to say a negative word to me in or out of the water at the beach. Only happens here on SI HAHAHA