LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Karen

Yeah, I live in TI so sunset is always my first check. I do find it always at least a foot bigger in Bradenton. I think the S swell will be here tomorrow. I will be checking all day.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Nobody knows yet, what's the closest to you?
    clearwater area

anybody ever surfed honeymoon island? wonder how it breaks there

"04/00Z GFS model run presents quite a change in the GFS forecast track. Brings Karen into Apalachee Bay with landfall early Monday morning, then into the Atlantic just offshore Georgia by early Monday afternoon and then stalls the system off of Cape Hatteras through Thursday as a ridge builds to the north. It will be interesting to see if future model runs support this trend."

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by les freese View Post
    Waiting for her in Texas.
    Im going take a peek at the coast after work, about 6pm Holly Beach/Johnsons Bayou, La area...

She's HERE!!!! Just checked Venice cam and it's already starting to go off, Looks really fun out there, can't wait to get off work fellas!

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    She's HERE!!!! Just checked Venice cam and it's already starting to go off, Looks really fun out there, can't wait to get off work fellas!
    What cam are looking at? Post a link?

Quote Originally Posted by mushdoc View Post
    What cam are looking at? Post a link?
    It's the surfline Venice Jetty cam, dudes are getting really nice waves down there right now, looks like waist to maybe chest sets and super clean. Look at the North Jetty (when the cam finally turns)

http://www.surfline.com/surf-report/...ida-gulf_5456/

Looks like tide is on it right now but still some coming through, will probably get better again as the tide goes back out