LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Karen

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBoast View Post
    where y'all think will be best? panhandle is gonna be outta control
    Nobody knows yet, what's the closest to you?

Panama City Beach, Florida, United States

Quote Originally Posted by Lipsmacker View Post
    Who could forget? Sure hope that doesn't happen again anytime soon. Waves may have been great, but at what cost?

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Who could forget? Sure hope that doesn't happen again anytime soon. Waves may have been great, but at what cost?
    Hurricanes are always a bit of guilty pleasure. Sandy was great for the eastern coast for surf and we know how that finished up. The ideal storm is a cat 5 that spins out in the Atlantic for weeks and then just turns Northeast and goes away without landfall. Anyone have a connection with the gov entities that control all the weather events? Order one up please.

Finally. You ready DPSUP! I'm off ALL WEEKEND WHOOOOOOOOO! Thinking about Venice Sat. Should be sick.

Images
    Looks like we will get at least one day on this side. DP, those pics sure looked nice!

this should be good heading up to the panhandle for some more size on saturday, then lido or venice on sunday, and lido again monday

Is there a chance this storm or low pressure system could create waves in the mid Atlantic region similar to TS Andrea earlier this year? or too far inland and far less likelihood of any decent chest high surf?

Waiting for her in Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by StuckontheGulf View Post
    Finally. You ready DPSUP! I'm off ALL WEEKEND WHOOOOOOOOO! Thinking about Venice Sat. Should be sick.
    I think you will find better conditions where you are than further south. Maybe Upham or Indian Rocks.