LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Karen

Swelinfo sez OH for Monday morning. Might have to DP before work...

HYPE DIS SHYT!!~! CHOOO CHOOOOOOOO BOYZZZZZz

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    It's the surfline Venice Jetty cam, dudes are getting really nice waves down there right now, looks like waist to maybe chest sets and super clean. Look at the North Jetty (when the cam finally turns)

http://www.surfline.com/surf-report/...ida-gulf_5456/
    That report says the best board for today is an SUP and the best suit for today is a hooded sweatshirt.

it also says its going to be 0ft @ 10 seconds. which just sounds bizarre. so nothing is going to happen at ten seconds?

HAHA Peajay you're absolutely right, friggin advertising, I mean if I put a sweatshirt on right now i'd die of heat stroke!

The reports are usually off on the Gulf, it's a very fickle animal that thing, especially when there is a named storm out there. I saw what the report said, but then when I watched the Cam, dudes were dropping in and nice glassy 3-4ft ramps, then the tide got on it, now it's back to 3-4 on the sets, only a 3hrs and i'll get to go out and play!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    it also says its going to be 0ft @ 10 seconds. which just sounds bizarre. so nothing is going to happen at ten seconds?
    Yes brah. Every 10 seconds a tree will fall in the woods.

Didn't we go to the same different high school?

Some pics from this morning, the early front runners...

http://www.gulfster.com/Daily/2013Pi...413/index.html

that you on the sup? Looked like some fun waves... nice

Quote Originally Posted by OldSoul View Post
    that you on the sup? Looked like some fun waves... nice
    Nah that's not me HAHA, I'm in much better shape, I don't wear a shirt or a hat in the water, just shorts and a board, and I won't be bringing out the SUP. Today I brought the LB, and tomorrow / Sunday i'll be out on the shorty. I wish I was out this morning, going after work though...

Quote Originally Posted by chad05gt View Post
    Im going take a peek at the coast after work, about 6pm Holly Beach/Johnsons Bayou, La area...
    Chad I am in Lafayette and doing a day trip to the Texas coast. Are you interested in going. A buddy is following me. Let me know what it is like where you go after work. I will go to either Surfside or Galveston.