LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stoked

Stoked

Got some clean head high swell coming in for tuesday afternoon it looks like for us on MV. If this holds up both me and my 7mil wetty are going to have some fun. This could possibly be one of the best sessions in months. But SI changes on a dime sometimes, and could be another huge letdown. I have a good feeling though, as it and MSW are in agreement.

Yup, got my eye on it too. Head-high now generally mean balls-high or less when the day arrives. Already trying to come up with an excuse to leave work early that day...hate these shorter days!

You'll be in your 7mil, I'll rock my crap 3/2, and Emass will claim to be in baggies or even naked.

I dont like to trust any forecast more than three days out. I hate to say it but I'll bet come Saturday the forecast will be no more than thigh to waist.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    Yup, got my eye on it too. Head-high now generally mean balls-high or less when the day arrives. Already trying to come up with an excuse to leave work early that day...hate these shorter days!

You'll be in your 7mil, I'll rock my crap 3/2, and Emass will claim to be in baggies or even naked.
    Na brah. Neoprene sock on the junk Red Hot Chili Peppers style. If I'm feeling extra appropriate I'll go with a jockstrap.

Yes, I've also seen this exciting forecast possibility. However, so much can change between now and then. Tuesdays are my busiest days of each week, but if it's the only swell we get all week then so be it. I'm gonna charge. Anything waist to chest and up if clean and I'm stoked. Let's just say it is head high. In that case I'm gonna cackle my head off paddling into every wave closeout or clean. They're all mine.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquidneck View Post
    I dont like to trust any forecast more than three days out. I hate to say it but I'll bet come Saturday the forecast will be no more than thigh to waist.
    This. I don't even get excited till 2 days out. Fear the jinx fellas, it does exist. So do UFO's.

Jinx achieved. Not a single report saying more than 2ft or clean. Real nice.

7 MIL????? You must be a tico.

^^^ yup, and he moved to the Vineyard for better waves

Emass - great idea with the neoprene sock. We could brand it as the "TubeSock". Get it...like when you're inside the tube of the wave? This will be a smash hit with the Quebecois for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mvsurfer View Post
    Got some clean head high swell coming in for tuesday afternoon it looks like for us on MV. If this holds up both me and my 7mil wetty are going to have some fun. This could possibly be one of the best sessions in months. But SI changes on a dime sometimes, and could be another huge letdown. I have a good feeling though, as it and MSW are in agreement.
    shhhhhhhhhhhhh don't jinx it

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurf4sure View Post
    shhhhhhhhhhhhh don't jinx it
    Brah. Look at the forecast now. Jinxed.