LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NJ Bay Surfing Photos

Surfer Ben Graeff from Nub TV surfing in the Bay during NJ's last swell.

For more photos check out
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...3057652&type=1

idk man.kinda weird.i lived at the bay for a longtime and waves weren't that big during sandy.looks like a good setup if its real,if I had something like that in my backyard id be on tour beating slater.

Looks very weird. Where did he take off from? Was he going towards the wall or away from it? Plus he's gonna eat that pylon in front of him. You sure that is not photo shopped?

Images

which bay is this and where in the bay?
    Last edited by waterbaby; Oct 5, 2013 at 02:38 AM.

I see now how they do it just not sure why. Those rides were shorter and weaker than most summer days at EC breaks and it took a tropical storm to make that? Dodging pylons and dock overhangs during a 4-8 second ride, no thanks. If that happened when everywhere else was flat then okay maybe I'd go for it but with a TS sending that there must be swell at a real beach near by. To be honest I was more intrigued by the still photo above, kind of like pulling the curtain back on the Wizard of Oz.

Images
    Oh come on RC. You've never done anything just to say you did it? What about that swampdonkey of a girl back in '79?

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Oh come on RC. You've never done anything just to say you did it? What about that swampdonkey of a girl back in '79?
    Huh? In 1979 I was 4. But I guess it's like river surfing which could be fun if you do not have access to the beach but these guys are surfing TS swell through docks in a backyard, I just don't see the point but hey if they are having fun it's cool by me.
    Last edited by rcarter; Oct 5, 2013 at 02:59 AM.

Images
    Definitely an awesome shot. Can't argue with that.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 34thStreetSurfing View Post
    awesome photo, but dodging decks for 1 ft softies... ahhh, i don't know how stoked I'd be on this.