LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Saturday looks like the day

Images
    It is looking promising!

Images
    Please hold and not be one of those 'great forecast that turn out to be nothing' days. Im going to hit Johnsons Bayou/Holly Beach area tomorrow evening after work; 6pm.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chad05gt View Post
    Please hold and not be one of those 'great forecast that turn out to be nothing' days. Im going to hit Johnsons Bayou/Holly Beach area tomorrow evening after work; 6pm.
    Heard there is a pretty nice sandbar in the Johnson Bayou area. They say it breaks almost like a reef. I couldn't find the beach access last time I drove that way. What time are you going? I was thinking it might be ok at Sea rim in Port Arthur.
    Last edited by natkitchen; Oct 4, 2013 at 04:42 AM.

Images
    Ive never been to Sea rim.

Saturday a couple of us will be in front of the blue house on 82 ( just west of Holly Beach ) about 630am, theres a nice sandbar near the horizontal jettys that works.

I think the sandbar your talking about is near Mae's beach; Im guessing??

Chandeleur Is. is 2.5 at 12 sec this morning... will update what I see this evening and a pic or two.
    Ive noticed some peoples knee is others shoulder on here O.o... thus, pics are a must before making a drive!

Quote Originally Posted by natkitchen View Post
    Heard there is a pretty nice sandbar in the Johnson Bayou area. They say it breaks almost like a reef. I couldn't find the beach access last time I drove that way. What time are you going? I was thinking it might be ok at Sea rim in Port Arthur.

Better hope those north winds don't come quicker than expected or you'll get a free ride to Cuba at st. Joes

I have a few options if conditions change, plus I hear Cuba is wonderful this time of year!

Getting the 9 and 7'10 ready, very stoked Poseidon is with me.poseidon_sculpture.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jkittlesen View Post
    Getting the 9 and 7'10 ready, very stoked Poseidon is with me.poseidon_sculpture.jpg
    i'm always with you

Lol true that. Might see ya out there depending on crowds.