LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Saturday looks like the day


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    486
    Images
    3
    It is looking promising!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lo-EZ-Anna
    Posts
    126
    Images
    5
    Please hold and not be one of those 'great forecast that turn out to be nothing' days. Im going to hit Johnsons Bayou/Holly Beach area tomorrow evening after work; 6pm.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    486
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by chad05gt View Post
    Please hold and not be one of those 'great forecast that turn out to be nothing' days. Im going to hit Johnsons Bayou/Holly Beach area tomorrow evening after work; 6pm.
    Heard there is a pretty nice sandbar in the Johnson Bayou area. They say it breaks almost like a reef. I couldn't find the beach access last time I drove that way. What time are you going? I was thinking it might be ok at Sea rim in Port Arthur.
    Last edited by natkitchen; Oct 4, 2013 at 04:42 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lo-EZ-Anna
    Posts
    126
    Images
    5
    Ive never been to Sea rim.

    Saturday a couple of us will be in front of the blue house on 82 ( just west of Holly Beach ) about 630am, theres a nice sandbar near the horizontal jettys that works.

    I think the sandbar your talking about is near Mae's beach; Im guessing??

    Chandeleur Is. is 2.5 at 12 sec this morning... will update what I see this evening and a pic or two.
    Ive noticed some peoples knee is others shoulder on here O.o... thus, pics are a must before making a drive!


    Quote Originally Posted by natkitchen View Post
    Heard there is a pretty nice sandbar in the Johnson Bayou area. They say it breaks almost like a reef. I couldn't find the beach access last time I drove that way. What time are you going? I was thinking it might be ok at Sea rim in Port Arthur.

  6. #6
    Better hope those north winds don't come quicker than expected or you'll get a free ride to Cuba at st. Joes

  7. #7
    I have a few options if conditions change, plus I hear Cuba is wonderful this time of year!

  8. #8
    Getting the 9 and 7'10 ready, very stoked Poseidon is with me.poseidon_sculpture.jpg

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Not Nicaragua
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by jkittlesen View Post
    Getting the 9 and 7'10 ready, very stoked Poseidon is with me.poseidon_sculpture.jpg
    i'm always with you

  10. #10
    Lol true that. Might see ya out there depending on crowds.