LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Question Karen east coast

Karen is headed straight up the right coast. Don't know if that's good or bad if the hurricane is onshore.

Says she'll be at 29mph as she hits the shores of the Mid-Atlantic on Tuesday at 2am. Hopefully the trajectory still stay the same and she'll hit water from then on and maybe build back up a bit. Would be damn nice to get a lil ground swell from that broad.

Images
    Remnant swells are twitchen. I haven't checked the weather news for a few days. But from what you said(I used the context clues) once that puppy leaves your area and them winds switch off-the-shorey.......grab your stick and hit it.

Remnant swells are twitchen. They don't send block-long closeouts to your favorite jetty.

Though it's wayyy too warm out, and all the nitwits will come running to the beach because they love anything associated with the tropics......That's not twitchen.

Anyways, this past Tuesday was twitchen. So, it don't matter........and yesterday was 4 inches and perfect.

will there be waves or is this another ec conspiracy to get kids to buy new boards and wettys?i was excited a few days ago when I saw 6ft,now its 3ft,and by Tuesday itll be 1 foot.this winter cant come soon enough.the ocean is still warm enough for trunks,id just like to see 1 wave not closeout when I arrive rather than laying down in the shorebreak for rides.

Thought it was going to hit Miissisippi or am I thinking of a different one?

cep - I feel like that's what my whole summer was. I got sick of the fool's gold reports in MA/NH then finally headed to Rhodey for reliability. Now I don't see reports holding up as days close in even down at Montauk.

wavehog1 - this storm came through the Gulf then is now reaching landfall and weakening some as it continues to head NE. Hopefully it'll kick back out to water with some mph left in the wind.

10-4.... I thought that was the one.

Quote Originally Posted by wavehog1 View Post
    10-4.... I thought that was the one.
    We haven't had a girl that knew her role since Andrea.

Ya really!

Images
    Nahhh, there will be waves, unless everything changes.......which it could.......maybe....

This tropical system is headed inland......

A front from the west is heading eastbound and down(you guys like that show right? Never saw it)

They are going to have intercourse and head offshore.

Parts of South Dakota got almost 3 feets of snow yesterday. Twitchen.

I don't know aboot all youse guys' areas, but Monday winds are turning South with some punch. Surf will build. See that's how this whole thing works. If you are looking for mid-long period waves from a distant hurricane....NON !!! Then you wait for the system(s) to move off the coast and paddle out safely when it cleans up. Jetty jump if you have to.

It will clean up from South to North. You know where you live......right? As of now, in Nueve Yersey, late Tuesday or Wednesday is looking like the go. However, mother nature is always subject to change.

Hey today or tomorrow might be ok in The Great Lakes.......hit it.