LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sage brah, there's a calm eloquence to your posts of late. Preach on braw.

I was contemplating charging the Ozarks if Karen blows a bit of hot air that way!!!! Maybe even Havasu next Pac storm that hits landfall!!!! TOW-INS SPRING BREAK STYLE

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Sage brah, there's a calm eloquence to your posts of late. Preach on braw.

I was contemplating charging the Ozarks if Karen blows a bit of hot air that way!!!! Maybe even Havasu next Pac storm that hits landfall!!!! TOW-INS SPRING BREAK STYLE
    My eloquence is attributed to the fact that I AM a Cliff Richards fan and proclaim myself to be the People's Poet - America-style. I'm not as goofy as Rik, or "Prick" as Vyvyan called him, but I will suffice.

Two boxes of Crackerjacks to whoever identifies that referrence. And fellas, I can't award your Crackerjacks if you don't give me your address. That's an autographed box of Crackerjacks. One you'll pass down to your grandchildren provided we don't get blown up by Russia, China and renegade Middle Eastern countries......

Young Ones... There will most certainly be a good bump in the water this week; I am beginning a 70-hour per week job on Monday, and I'm also laid up with a knee infection.

So I can all-but-guarantee waves in the Northeast.

Watch for solid midweek swells as I work my life away these next few months.

I don't think this is going to be an easy one to forecast, especially with this front coming in. Just wait and see what happens.

Images
    This just in- I heard only A CERTAIN FEW spots in jersey will actually pick up swell and get waves from Karen due to the wind fetch and offshore canyons - Belmar, NJ being one of the few. I would suggest a trip to Belmar, NJ next week... Possibly rent a place and stay all week. Also heard ocean city NJ will be firing...

Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    Young Ones... There will most certainly be a good bump in the water this week; I am beginning a 70-hour per week job on Monday, and I'm also laid up with a knee infection.

So I can all-but-guarantee waves in the Northeast.

Watch for solid midweek swells as I work my life away these next few months.
    I am getting barnacles removed Tuesday. Wednesday waves guaranteed. Probably a good tuneup for things to come. Euromodels are calling for a big pulse around the 14th. Maybe semi epic in the right spots. Like PJB says, wait for the clean up and jump off a jetty. In the meantime keep the blade sharp. Benchoffs, power yoga, midnight carver sessions, turbo swim sprints, vegan juice injections, fin tuneups, ding repairs, leash plug strings and leash replacements are all recommended. Recruit a photographer. Get a blog and a Facebook page to post all your sic pics from your Wave Hero nose mounted board cam. Go big! Be a YouTube hero!!!! It is October and it is time to rock n roll!

Why do I have a strong distaste for the color red...?

Images
    I can't praise the forecast for Karen enough. The accuracy of the track and timing are second to none. The European models integrate the............
    What the f*ck!?#%!$?!?!?**
    Sorry about that I just saw a Leprechaun run through my kitchen.
    Anyway, I've gotten more future barrels from Karen then I can count. So pitted. It was pumping hard.

Images
    I don't even care aboot Karen. This cold front puching through will do the trick. As of last night, S/SE winds going tough tomorrow........Might be going offshore by Tuesday. Whenever a cold front rips through the midwest and tornadoes them dudes, Jersey always profits......usually......maybe......then again maybe not.

Man, I haven't even looked at Karen since yesterday afternoon........I'll have to take a look at that, huh. A few days ago this front and Karen were supposed to make love. I don't know. All I know is the winds are going hard SE tomorrow, and I know that I like south swells and just tolerate N/NE swells. I know this cold front has a bit of anger issues. That's all I know. And I'm glad this happening during the week not during the weekend.

Real surfers don't work. Work's for people who don't......ahh............don't ....fish. Yeah that's the phrase.......Real surfers grow their own food, and refuse to pay taxes. Viva la revolucion. Bust out the Che Guevara shirts......

Images
    While, I"m not too excited for strong onshore crap, it will help out our sandbars here in Delmarva. We need some sand to get pulled out.