LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunday Jersey

Sunday Jersey

whats happening sunday for jersey? Should i head North or South? Perdictions?

Images
    looks like light offshore winds, so go wherever. One thing to think about is the early morning high tide.

I'm thinkin about heading to jersey sunday. I haven't been there since the beaches opened up. I hit up monmouth beach a few times this spring. Whats the deal for the summer? Designated surf beaches? the usual before 9 and after 5? And what are they charging to get on the beach these days around monmouth?
    I know Jersey has some crazy rules i just wanna be prepared
    thanks
    Last edited by robernt3; May 31, 2008 at 09:51 AM.

Images

Gotta love Jersey

It's all about "Pay-as-you-go."

Images
    Depending on the beach you could be hit rough. I work for Manasquan Beach and weekend daily passes are $7... and you'll be lucky to find a parking spot.

Most towns have designated surfing beaches. life guards from 9-5.

I know where I'll be Sunday. That south swell will be firing and it will be crowded.

ExtremeSpongerChicks Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by robernt3 View Post
    I'm thinkin about heading to jersey sunday. I haven't been there since the beaches opened up. I hit up monmouth beach a few times this spring. Whats the deal for the summer? Designated surf beaches? the usual before 9 and after 5? And what are they charging to get on the beach these days around monmouth?
    I know Jersey has some crazy rules i just wanna be prepared
    thanks
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It varies but most of the NJ beaches in the summer have designated surf spots, in Belmar the surf beach is between 15th and 16th from 9-5. If you bodyboard they won't allow you to go on the surf beaches you have to stay on the bathing beaches
    They charge around 7.00, get there early if you can or you will have a long walk to get to the ocean, parking can be insane. Have fun!
    Last edited by ExtremeSpongerChicks; May 31, 2008 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BonitaApplebaum View Post
    your such a ****ing gorn extremespongerchick trying to have me banned from the forum i will make sure if you ever bodyboard at my spot i will degrade ya with a facial
    you are an idiot

wow you are the biggest douche in the universe

wow this **** should be kicked off the boards. he seems like a ass and im not even on the boards alot lol wtf.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    ''By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.''

Is not your stat page picture a blatant violation of the above Swell-Info terms of service agreement?
    it's got to be...dude, what are you thinking???