LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    UGHHH! :(
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    Sorry PJB, don't know those guys. I went to Darby/Colwyn High School in 1980. No male to male wacking off going on there. Just heroin. Lots and lots of heroin. You could get hand from a female junkie easy back then..
    Pops then got a job at Leesburg State Pen (now Bayside State prison) and back to Jersey we went. I like Pennsyl-tucky, I really do. When the sh!t hits the fan, I'll be in upstate PA forming my new nation. Unless of course I'm invited to New Paddington (Iceland)
    In a couple years the sea levels will rise. Buy real estate in Camden. It's going to be the new AC in 2090.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ethernet
    Posts
    2,622
    I think upstate PA might not be a paradise, fracking is taking a toll on the water supply, but those redneck boys sure do like their guns!

    and a couple of years for SLR? try a couple of decades

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by bassplayer View Post
    In a couple years the sea levels will rise. Buy real estate in Camden. It's going to be the new AC in 2090.
    I'm more of a Gloucester City kinda guy. South of the Walt Whitman bridge will have the best breaks after NJ disappears. Fort Mifflin will be the best spot in PA. Good Point break.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    I think upstate PA might not be a paradise, fracking is taking a toll on the water supply, but those redneck boys sure do like their guns!

    and a couple of years for SLR? try a couple of decades
    I hate those fracking mother f@ckers. Lots of fish kills near our place up there. They hire no locals, bring in all their workers from out of state. Governor Corbett = Hitler.
    I love my guns and I am a redneck but I also don't blindly follow one political agenda. I just want what's best for my family, my community, my country

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    UGHHH! :(
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    I'm more of a Gloucester City kinda guy. South of the Walt Whitman bridge will have the best breaks after NJ disappears. Fort Mifflin will be the best spot in PA. Good Point break.
    I prefer Rizzo beach break Columbus and Washington on a SE swell.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by bassplayer View Post
    I prefer Rizzo beach break Columbus and Washington on a SE swell.
    yeah man, heavy locals though....