LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Real househusbands pf PHL

Some archbishop bonner grads made this, I laughed, maybe you will too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXnXylmQEx4 ep 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G2V3ch0pGk ep 2

worthwhile 7 min

"Yeah, I'm Benny Burlington, heir to the Burlington coat factory fortune, so if you bought a slightly irregular coat in the last 20 years, you helped pay for my shore house...."

Images
    So you know aboot Bonner, huh.

I went to Prendi. I used to suck-people-off in alleyways off Lansdowne Ave.........after school.

nah, my buddy knows em, but I figured someone on here would know what that was. You still dress up in your uniform? pics? wait, um scratch that last part
    Last edited by MakeItStop; Oct 4, 2013 at 04:31 PM.

They used to call Prendi the "whore house on the hill"
    Chavez attended the now defunct Darby High for a year when my Pops was at the Navy yard... Those were the days.

Images
    I was born in Darby and concieved on the corner of 3rd & Main. Moved back and forth from Jersey and SW Philly/Yeadon area a few times before I was five. Then toured the country. I did 8th grade in Yeadon before heading to Jersey for good.

Though I went to Prendi for highschool....used my grandma's addreess in Yeadon.... 828 Pleasant Rd, OMG I was so close to Cobbs Creek. I used to suck people off down there too....in the woods. I once sucked-off all of Fernwood one night.

Hey Chavez, did you attend Bonner with Daniel Lee or Art Minchin? We were all 828 Pleasant road buddies......though I never sucked them off. Danny might have gotten wacked-off by now.......

christ all mighty you are gnarly pjb, cant wait to surf with you next fall when I visit the fam back east

bros.... I went to CAPA. I dated a girl from Goretti. I didn't realize there were so many philly kooks here.

CAPA? and you dated women? now Ive heard it all.....

HA! Awesome.

Sorry PJB, don't know those guys. I went to Darby/Colwyn High School in 1980. No male to male wacking off going on there. Just heroin. Lots and lots of heroin. You could get hand from a female junkie easy back then..
    Pops then got a job at Leesburg State Pen (now Bayside State prison) and back to Jersey we went. I like Pennsyl-tucky, I really do. When the sh!t hits the fan, I'll be in upstate PA forming my new nation. Unless of course I'm invited to New Paddington (Iceland)