LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    chaves, you talkin' about dogmans? Or further down towards steps? Just a caution that dogmans is very shallow. They say it has "teeth".

Thanks 34 and Dawn,

Great reply.

I do quite a bit of business on the east coast in Humacao. I thought I should try and take advantage at some point. Problem is I will most likely be solo.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    chaves, you talkin' about dogmans? Or further down towards steps? Just a caution that dogmans is very shallow. They say it has "teeth".
    How about little malibu? That is legit the shallowest water I've ever surfed, and there were 12 year olds throwing air reverse's over the little exposed urchins.

...Los Tubos...

Dude if you frequent humacao check inches in Patillas. Always a left hander but breaks infrequently and usually small but I caught it 3-4 and was super fun. Yeah on the NW hit dogmans or pistons. There is actually another place to get out farther south than that one spot. I was there and got caught inside and the freakin rip was like 3-4 mph heading south and I couldn't get back to the keyhole as hard as I tried, I was gassed. Well some dude on the beach saw me looking for an exit and said follow me. He walked about a cpl hundred yards south and guided me in to a small keyhole, thank God. Wildo has a left but its mostly rights, still breaks left on some waves though. And as DPSUP said, sandys off the rocks will break left if conditions permit. I feel your pain as I'm a goofy footer too and always looking for some tasty lefts. On the other hand it sure helps polishing your backhand going to PR. I will be back down in Jan. Go get it. Oh yeah, I surfed La Pare, the wall at La Selva, ah it was ok, onshore and dumping, left and right. Now that reminds me, Aviones breaks left and right on the N coast, really fun but a shallow paddle out on low tide, fin scaping shallow. Go to www.wannasurf.com and check PR. Has like 100 spots in PR with GPS, local vibe, experience rating and left or right break.

Yo sandy's or better yet Antonio's a little north. Has a funky enter n exit. Good left or right. There's a parking lot at the enter n exit.

And another oh yeah. If the wind is slack and you got the stones
    http://www.surfline.com/surf-news/in...3950/photos/1/

Images
    lefts are here, and they're usually shorter.. Overall, I'd say you'e going right probably 80-90% of the time.
    (I'm goofy foot and thought about "Backsider" for a screen name, but knew it'd be taken the wrong way..
    Now, I'm worse going left, go figure, all these rights will do that.