LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This forum

This forum

This is my first post....and so far I learned this site is 10% surfing, and 90% trash talk....

Now you got it man!

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Fl Surfer View Post
    This is my first post....and so far I learned this site is 10% surfing, and 90% trash talk....
    Trash talking makes you a better surfer.

Images
    this forum grows increasingly erBB-like, although the quality of trolling and flaming is not quite as sophisticated. no doubt that will improve with time.

Images
    If you get enough monkeys typing randomly, eventually every possible idea in the universe will be revealed.

Good morning brah. Where do you surf? What is your favorite break? What boards do you ride? Do you find that twerking helps you pump down the line faster? Do you wear a 4/3 or a 6/5 during our winter cold fronts? Or do you surf Miami Beach in a speedo just to show off? Welcome to the baddest surf forum in the entire galaxy dudebrah.

Usually just the speedo

Did you catch it the last couple of days? Barrels on Wednesday. Peaks on Thursday. Shoulder high. Epic by our standards.

Yea it was fun. Nice to see there are some signs of life, it's been flat for a while.

Saturday should be clean and fun. Probably very crowded at the known spots. The speedo should thin the lineup out a bit where ever you decide to paddle out at.