LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    This will be a fun thread till it's locked, getting my popcorn ready...
    Hey how was Friday.....yesterday.....today?

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Hey how was Friday.....yesterday.....today?
    Complete bust, what a tease b*tch Karen is, supposedly we're getting ours Monday - Wednesday now, i'll believe it when I see. It'll be better when it pulls through to the E. Coast, i'll just drive there, much more reliable. I'll still check it on Monday / Tuesday, but not expecting much. I was watching some gems roll through just hours earlier an hour south, it fell apart that quick. Typical Gulf fashion, it's a rare bird, rarely happens, but when it does it's like you can't believe it actually came true.

Images
    Yankee is right... this is SPAM and nothing but SPAM. This is a surfing forum... BTW, I see your not on 2nd light.com forums anymore? What did they do kick you off there to? Pulling the same crap there as you are here...c'mon tell the truth.

Images
    I don't think people want to talk about religion on a surfing forum... Maybe I'm wrong?

Images
    Hey DP looks like we might have a little something this coming up weekend, looks like the same as last swell, a little onshore wind but it looks promising.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    I don't think people want to talk about religion on a surfing forum... Maybe I'm wrong?
    Your right.

Right +1,000,000!

Just looking for surfers who want to join the movement. Thread was specified. It is like mail if you do not want to open it, throw it in the trash.

He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.
    ~2 Thessalonians 1:8

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    Hey DP looks like we might have a little something this coming up weekend, looks like the same as last swell, a little onshore wind but it looks promising.
    Keeping my fingers crossed, last weekend was fun so if it's the same i'll be happy

Correcto!!!