LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Just looking for surfers who want to join the movement. Thread was specified. It is like mail if you do not want to open it, throw it in the trash.

He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.
    ~2 Thessalonians 1:8
    Do you not see that even the Admin is giving you a hint that no one wants to see this on a surf site? Are there not religious forums you can post this on?

Just looking for surfers who want to join the movement. Thread was specified. It is like mail if you do not want to open it, throw it in the trash.

He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.
    Aw, Wayne, now there's a threat you just made if there's ever been one. Hayzeus Effing Christ.... see, I just love it when you ultra-love, fake-compassionate booshiiite religious freaks start invoking your own lawd's name to smash people because they don't fall for your black magic spew. You're just as bad with your threatening-us-with-gawd's-wrath as the friggin kookpsychotics running around jamming the Koran up people's arses.

Bible or death to infidel
    Koran or death to infidel
    You guys are all the same with your proselytizing boooshiiiite.

Whatsa matter, Wayne, the kiddies not jumping on board your white van as you troll beach parking lots? Did you catch another beatin' from an irate mother of one of those kids you tried to grab? Maybe it's all that drool you got going on.

Just cause you're not getting any play in the real world does not give you justification to break SI Forum rules, i.e., don't bring your SPAM here.

Pray this this sister.

http://www.popularresistance.org/nun-faces-up-to-30-years-for-protesting-at-nuclear-weapons-facility/?fb_action_ids=10151970022709257&fb_action_types=o g.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_ma p={%2210151970022709257%22%3A426958917416077}&acti on_type_map={%2210151970022709257%22%3A%22og.likes %22}&action_ref_map=[]

the Bible was written to deceive and control humanity.

it contains the knowledge of the universe but it is construed so humankind looks outside themselves by worshiping a deity (Jesus), and not to look within themselves.

Adam literally means earth, ground, soil. look it up. Adam in the Bible represents the atom. an atom is made up of 6 electrons, 6 protons, and 6 neutrons. 666. the Bible tells you 666 is the mark of the beast and it is something that is evil and to be feared.

all the secrets of the universe can be known if we look within ourselves, not to Jesus.

real talk people

For being a loving and forgiving god, he sure does like torture and punishment. I would hope that if there was an almighty creator of the universe, it would have transcended above violence, punishment, and anger. Oh wait, the bible was made by humans...

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    For being a loving and forgiving god, he sure does like torture and punishment. I would hope that if there was an almighty creator of the universe, it would have transcended above violence, punishment, and anger. Oh wait, the bible was made by humans...
    Well said.

looking forward to xmas:

* so we can watch poor kids beg their parents for money so they can buy cheap chinese crap...to give back to their parents

* so we can be forced to listen to horrible xmas carol covers over mall PAs (as if the songs weren't dumb enough before being "modernized")

* so we can "enjoy" the giant (compensating) sequoia redwood they hack down every year and erect in the middle of town...then watch the whole city's wasted trees pile up, after 2 weeks "use", just to be thrown in the dump

*so we can watch our pathetic hypocrite acquaintances act all religious and churchy for the one day out of the year

* etc, etc...

Archy, you are describing Carbon, which is the basis of all Organic molecules, interesting....

Still doesn't make up for that lunatic in BBG's thread

Images
    HAHAHAHA!!!! Every time I go away for a couple days and there are the most wonderful surprises on here. Wayne, you really pushed the envelope with this one, and now I'm convinced you're here to troll us. Do you expect to actually achieve some coverts in this feeble attempt??? This book that you speak of sure contains some positive and inspiring messages. But read the history of your book before you take it as seriously as you do, an objective one at that.

I worship the planet that sustains all life, the lifeforms it sustains, the ocean, waves, and the wind that creates them. I need nothing more. I have a challenge for you Wayne. Spend a night over up my way, and I guarantee I can convert YOU in a matter of seven hours if you follow the steps I suggest. But know this, your attempts will never be successful on me, and only strengthen my resolve to be the way I am. To paraphrase a pal of mine, we all dream of a better home and life after, none deserving of the one we have.

IMPACTING THE COAST OF THE COAST!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    I don't think people want to talk about religion on a surfing forum... Maybe I'm wrong?
    I actually think you are wrong, respectfully. It seems like every time the topic comes up, the thread goes ballistic, and becomes heated. They may say they don't want to talk about it, while continuing to talk about it, and talk, and talk, and talk.....