LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 505
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    740
    Images
    5
    image.jpg

    Here's my finished product. I got some epic shots from today's surf session with this bad boy. Hooked into dozens of over head Maine rollers today. Absolutely love this ride. I'll post up some surf pics later after I upload and stuff.

    Cheers all.

    Thankful for your best thoughts

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ethernet
    Posts
    2,395
    can one of you c*nts surf that board and demonstrate a turn? I dont want stock pro footage, I wanna see avg joe at an east coast beachie make it happen, untill then this thing is clownie

    I will fully eat my words if I see a decent turn on an east coast wave
    Last edited by MakeItStop; Oct 18, 2013 at 11:58 PM.

  3. #13
    ChuckRoy (French pronunciation like Patrick Roy), what Maineiac break did you charge today? PLEASE don't tell me you hit up your local standby. Not telling where, but I hit the Breaking Rad laboratory for days leading up to this swell and calculated the bomb spot. Most certainly a road less traveled, not sure why other than you either needing a MV's motorboat or 10 zillion fluent paddle strokes to get there.

    Charged at dawn at the home break, saw best New England waves of my grom existence, then hit up a beach break an hour after sunset so my goofy ass could look up to a bright full moon as I dropped in on a right down the line.

    PS - Carlos...I'm pleased to see Portland is hardly a burg this days and is alive and well with weirdness and coolness.

    Appendix B - The people in this state are HAPPY and SLOW MOVING. Massholes are entirely of a different DNA. Perhaps cold-blooded.

    Unreal day start to finish. I swear, if you taint these waters with the armless rubber torso carcasses of your faux homicides, we will be meeting at my break pronto and you'll need more that hi-fives to the face to get out of there with your manic/satanic peepers. Keep this place pure...purely stoked.

    FREE. FREE BALLINNNN.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    can one of you c*nts surf that board and demonstrate a turn? I dont want stock pro footage, I wanna see avg joe at an east coast beachie make it happen, untill then this thing is clownie

    I will fully eat my words if I see a decent turn on an east coast wave
    Hey...latest self-nominee of TCOTY '15 (Chuck locked up this year's and next), there are plenty of 7sec-windswell shredders on the EC that can lay waste to mutated peaks than PAC-10 chargers will never have to see. Proficiency in the slop can win you a WCT event or two. Check yourself before you Chuck yourself. JK brah, keep posting those JPEGS of Big Macs on SI. Priceless.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    740
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Hey...latest self-nominee of TCOTY '15 (Chuck locked up this year's and next), there are plenty of 7sec-windswell shredders on the EC that can lay waste to mutated peaks than PAC-10 chargers will never have to see. Proficiency in the slop can win you a WCT event or two. Check yourself before you Chuck yourself. JK brah, keep posting those JPEGS of Big Macs on SI. Priceless.
    Eastern Massachusetts Spicoli, you are a very very strange man. I would gladly throw some sonic ear claps your way one of these days bro. You know where to find me. Southern Maine surf spots are epic.

    I'll have you all know I can turn the makaha quite well. Keep in mind however that it doesn't make stall pivot turns quite like a Malibu. Different but still very cool.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Eastern Massachusetts Spicoli, you are a very very strange man. I would gladly throw some sonic ear claps your way one of these days bro. You know where to find me. Southern Maine surf spots are epic.

    I'll have you all know I can turn the makaha quite well. Keep in mind however that it doesn't make stall pivot turns quite like a Malibu. Different but still very cool.
    Yah brah, I'm not normal. Didn't take a 60 Minutes episode for even the most aloof to discern that.

    Gracias for the clarification of my moniker. Wouldn't want the good denizens thinking it stood for online mass held by Father Wayne, who BTW is good in my book when it comes down to it! Keep on preachin on if that's your bag. Lord knows we have to put up with our share of hot wind-swell on the reg bouts a variety of off-topics on this e-playground. Oh yeah...next repetitive wetty thread gets a mandatory lesson in the 8-10' chop. No leash. On a 4'10 stick. Unless it's a thread talking bout XCEL tatts, then lee and I will have company in our contemplations of plea for lifetime rubber sponsorship.

    I'm not entirely sure of where I'd find you if an unprovoked hallucination deviated me to such a strange fetish but if so, I'd confer with an outerweb search for "SoME t-c timbercave". That'd be certain to yield 10k+ hits of selfies (vines!) and other assorted electronic evidence of borderline personality disorder. Believe it or not brah, you're good with me. All you cats are Old Kinderhook in my book.

    Yes, epic was the SoME surph scene on this fine day. The greatest highlight was not seeing approximately 618 over-rubbered LB soft-toppers sonic anal-yzing each other in competition for 7.5 inch shoulders.

    Mahaka...isn't that innuendo for a Grecian cuss word? Any Athenians here take offense to that?? SI is a non-discriminatory family affair. You can't do that here.

    FREE STOKE TODAY IN THE 207, COME & GET EM

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    740
    Images
    5
    The makaha was quite a thrill to ride yesterday on the east coast swell that many of you might have experienced for yourselves. I hope you all put it to the man and got in your van instead. I surely did.

    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    3,360
    Oh, c'mon chucka-boo-boo.

    Points for entertainment, but surfability...?

    It's yesterday's 'technology' posing as functional art. It's a shop class project gone awry. It's hype city because of the Internet access which you, unfortunately, have.

    You went straight down in front of a nice clean wall. Conclusion: you can't even angle that tanker in from takeoff because it has no mobility, it weighs as much as the Chrysler Building & it's just, well, a plank of wood. At least call it what it is.

    Take that dangerous piece of flotsam (or is it jetsam...?) back to the barn where you store your latex dummies. Y'know, the ones that your dog Gomer is arse-raping & you're ear-clapping. Cut it in half (the chunk of wood, not the latex dummies!), baste it in gasoline & invite your neighbors (you know, the nearby homeowners who call the cops on you every few days) and put some shrimp on the barbie.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    740
    Images
    5
    Yank come on now. The board isn't designed to smack lips and launch airs but only you would be dumb enough to not realize that and assume its junk because it doesn't meet your "radical" and "extreme" and "cool bro" personal expectations that You have in Your surely pitiful attempt to ride waves. God bless you Yankee. You need all the help in the world to get back on track. I'm afraid hope is lost for you. Just do it already.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    3,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Yank come on now. The board isn't designed to smack lips and launch airs but only you would be dumb enough to not realize that and assume its junk because it doesn't meet your "radical" and "extreme" and "cool bro" personal expectations that You have in Your surely pitiful attempt to ride waves. God bless you Yankee. You need all the help in the world to get back on track. I'm afraid hope is lost for you. Just do it already.
    You couldn't angle that thing in if your life depended on it. C'mon, chucka-boo-boo stop trying to pass the chuck-a-buck (again).

    It's all about your board, chucka-boo-boo, and the fact is that you'll try to ride that chunk of keerap a couple more times & then you'll stick it on the wall of your barn & tell down east Paul Bunyan-esque tales of complete fiction as to how great that pile is. Meanwhile you'll be surfing once a month or so on your pop out foamie.

    A troll with a lathe and he's in a lather. Brutal.

    Chucka-boo-boo. Lay off the meth, sweet cheeks, it's starting to show.
    Last edited by yankee; Oct 20, 2013 at 04:34 AM.