LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post

also, you dosed yourself pretty hard back in the day huh? still getting trails when things go by too fast?
    Never.

Not a single 'dose'.

you are jumping to conclusions.

I am looking at this with an open mind, Id even like to try your board if I didn't have to take out a mortgage, but......do you read your posts as a neutral observer? or just a giant dripping ego?
    As mentioned previously notions of ego have nothing to do with it.

I'm just posting honestly... there's no point in lying just to appear to be humble to people who can't think clearly.

Your claim of impartiality needs testing... I suggest that you do this yourself.

Images
    you cant go from sonic boom to victim within a fortnight and expect people to take you seriously chuckie
    MIS the sonic ear clap was a simple joke gestured to my dear friend Yankee. It was hilarious. That video has thousands of hits. It was hysterical, admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Would you like me to pull up all your quotes?
    Do as you wish, you will find important differences between what I have said and your representation of what I have said... if you can concentrate well enough to do a logical comparison.

Images
    I'm going to bow out of this conversation for a while and re ignite it when I get a video of myself hooking into overhead hollow point break swells which will be in a few weeks hopefully less. In the meantime guys just remember it's all about surfing no matter what.

Roy thanks again for the build plans. I really enjoyed this project.

you cant go from sonic boom to victim within a fortnight and expect people to take you seriously chuckie
    You appear to be assuming that you know what Charles 'expects', and also appear to have made a further assumption that 'people' are merely iterations of your own unit.

On the last point, sadly there might be some truth in it, generic opinions do abound these days for obvious reasons...

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    I'm going to bow out of this conversation for a while and re ignite it when I get a video of myself hooking into overhead hollow point break swells which will be in a few weeks hopefully less. In the meantime guys just remember it's all about surfing no matter what.

Roy thanks again for the build plans. I really enjoyed this project.
    In the archaic and postmodern metaphysical world of superstition which I inhabit on occasion for amusement I report that injury and/or dings with a new board are a good sign for the future.... but that you might consider getting a helmet....

We have fallen for the bait again. Ignore the trolls and they go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    False modesty would obscure the issue.

It's not a pride/modesty issue, it's simply a matter of the facts.
    You weren't posting here for a wonderful few weeks, gnome. Wonderful because the SI Forum was devoid of your annoying, gratuitous, narcissistic ravings about floating wood piles that you create.

Your sycophant, chucka-boo-boo, unfortunately made up for your absence. chucka-boo-boo's predilection for beating his paws on latex boo-boo dolls, while his dog simultaneously arse-raped the same mannequin, is what chucka-boo-boo claims is "hilarious" and generated "many viewers."

Is it the burning wood shavings that intoxicate the self-impressed freaks living in the woods?

Brewengineer I'm glad to see that you have overcome your phobia of writing in the 3rd person.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    You weren't posting here for a wonderful few weeks, gnome. Wonderful because the SI Forum was devoid of your annoying, gratuitous, narcissistic ravings about floating wood piles that you create.

Your sycophant, chucka-boo-boo, unfortunately made up for your absence. chucka-boo-boo's predilection for beating his paws on latex boo-boo dolls, while his dog simultaneously arse-raped the same mannequin, is what chucka-boo-boo claims is "hilarious" and generated "many viewers."

Is it the burning wood shavings that intoxicate the self-impressed freaks living in the woods?
    Thanks for that one... if I were a yank I'd probably say that 'i spat coffee all over my keyboard' but I'm not, so will report merely that I laughed until I stopped... less effusive, more stiff upper lip, better for the keyboard.