LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    As well, children are a bit frightened by the lack of color coordination in your outfit, gnome.

I mean, really...white dome, orangey-pink catsuit and then black booties...? And the thunderc*** facial hair doesn't help, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Clean knee to thigh. Still looks pretty good to me. We would be longboarding for hours in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    This is the only video that resembles our normal surf, and any local longboarder would be out there riding in those conditions. All your other video I would consider pretty nice waves, and would grab my shorter board.

AHA! Now I finally get all the references to orange space suits with white helmets. (Yeah I'm late to the party).

Looks like it rides like my SUP. The design looks interesting and I'd give it a shot, I like out of the box thinking and trying different boards, but for those waves I think I'd stick with the 8'0" Robert August.

Just one kooks $.02.

Quote Originally Posted by tlokein View Post
    AHA! Now I finally get all the references to orange space suits with white helmets. (Yeah I'm late to the party).

Looks like it rides like my SUP. The design looks interesting and I'd give it a shot, I like out of the box thinking and trying different boards, but for those waves I think I'd stick with the 8'0" Robert August.

Just one kooks $.02.
    Only problem is that the Kook in the Jailhouse jumper and space helmet doesn't want your $.02, he wants your 1.5 million dollars.

Roy Stuart
    Roy Stuart is offline Senior Member

You missed the main point in my post, which pointed out the fatal logical error in your argument.
    Last edited by CBSCREWBY; Oct 25, 2013 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Had to add a favorite Roy Stewart Quote that can be used for everything...

one of the links from Roy's crazy videos was this one...
    I enjoyed watching this guys shaping story.
    http://youtu.be/3xlIxJMc8IY

Thanks for posting those amazing videos Roy. I am frothing to jump on a dredging platform and look like a constipated kook. The board does look pretty. If you can sell it for a ton of money, God bless.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    Only problem is that the Kook in the Jailhouse jumper and space helmet doesn't want your $.02, he wants your 1.5 million dollars.

Roy Stuart
    Roy Stuart is offline Senior Member

You missed the main point in my post, which pointed out the fatal logical error in your argument.
    That line is the cornerstone of the NZSM logic. tlokien it's so much better when you stumble upon it yourself eh? 'Once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right'

Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    Holy HeyZeus's sweaty balls! You weren't kidding. World's most expensive surfboard? I could buy a lambo for that and still have money to have a lawyer sit with me in the passenger seat for when I get pulled.