LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    No way man ! Definitely over head. Rc surfer stands up in waist high tubes. A grown man tuckes into head high tubes.

I can't believe I'm getting involved in this, but it only took 5 minutes. I don't give a carp but this is the only way you're going to settle anything, so you guys decide how big the wave is. Let me know if you think the scale is off.

Last edited by viajerodevida; Feb 8, 2014 at 02:00 AM. Reason: better edit

Images
    This thread = eb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by viajerodevida View Post
    I can't believe I'm getting involved in this, but it only took 5 minutes. I don't give a carp but this is the only way you're going to settle anything, so you guys decide how big the wave is. Let me know if you think the scale is off.
    This picture is of the same wave.

I have video of the wave also.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    This picture is of the same wave.

looks over your head. but, then again, you might only be 3 feet tall, or a meter, depending.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    looks over your head. but, then again, you might only be 3 feet tall, or a meter, depending.
    I'm 6 feet tall, 180 pounds, 52 years old, Gemini, Chinese year of the Metal Ox, blue eyed, heterosexual, Liberal Catholic, married, clean driving record, B.A. Philosophy.

Taller in a helmet of course.

Yeah over head waves. What I thought. Good photo edit from that poster tho.

I hate this Head high O-head bull****. Whos head? Call it like it is, thats a 6 ft wave call it 7 when it bottoms out.