LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
    Yeah yeah.. Nice colors Boss. What cha want me to say next Boss? Dem some great colors Boss...
    I yelled at Carter Boss. I done good, right Boss? Can I pet my Latex Roy now Boss? I did what you asked Boss!

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Oh yeah nice colors. Monster energy drink should make a board and equip it with that green one.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Yeah yeah.. Nice colors Boss. What cha want me to say next Boss? Dem some great colors Boss...
    I yelled at Carter Boss. I done good, right Boss? Can I pet my Latex Roy now Boss? I did what you asked Boss!
    Haaaaaa this is a SI classic for sure! NYNJ awesome post man and I'm not even saying that since you included me in it. You nailed Roy Jr's agenda perfect.

this thread is like that movie groundhog day... its the same crap over and over.

anyone else think its time to close this thing?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Haaaaaa this is a SI classic for sure! NYNJ awesome post man and I'm not even saying that since you included me in it. You nailed Roy Jr's agenda perfect.
    But what about you and the ape ? What about your troll clan ?

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    this thread is like that movie groundhog day... its the same crap over and over.

anyone else think its time to close this thing?
    Yep, this thread is toast.