LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    can this thread be locked? it speaks for itself
    and being banned from every other surf forum also speaks for itself.

btw Roy, I would love to see my cringe-worthy logic flaws, I self reflect, do you? feel free to PM me, but please stop polluting this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Brewengineer I'm glad to see that you have overcome your phobia of writing in the 3rd person.
    King of the trolls, trying so hard...

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Carter you seem to take a very personal, angry and butt hurt attitude towards this thread. What gives ? I'm only sharing a build and ride report for the entire world to view if they so please. That's all I'm doing and I'm being 100% honest the whole way. I'm a bit bothered by all the really gay stuff you post on here.
    To be honest I forgot you started this thread since the gnome took over today with his crap I was thinking it was his. I did not comment until Roy decided to state his boards are better than all others. You are free to build and ride whatever you like and I hope you have fun. Opinion's clearly show the forum wants Roy gone just as Swaylocks did. Hopefully the Admin will see this and get him the hell out of here. As Yankee said the last few weeks have been great since the gnome from down under went in to hibernation, but alas he's back and stirring up sh!t again. Maybe we should have a thread similar to the Jesus one, vote should Roy stay or go? Seemed to work with Wayne.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    To be honest I forgot you started this thread since the gnome took over today with his crap I was thinking it was his. I did not comment until Roy decided to state his boards are better than all others. You are free to build and ride whatever you like and I hope you have fun. Opinion's clearly show the forum wants Roy gone just as Swaylocks did. Hopefully the Admin will see this and get him the hell out of here. As Yankee said the last few weeks have been great since the gnome from down under went in to hibernation, but alas he's back and stirring up sh!t again. Maybe we should have a thread similar to the Jesus one, vote should Roy stay or go? Seemed to work with Wayne.
    Uh oh....I thought I saw a white van circling the SI Forum.... utter wayne's name & he's apt to come bounding out of his vehicle, thumping you-know-what & barking at us sinners for not providing him with free surfboards for his brainwashed kiddies.

As for the gnome removal plan as many others have requested & are now demanding: all for it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Dude, stop. Anything RS has said or will say is already all over the forum search and educate yourself but don't walk this path.

Or do. It's always good for a laugh.
    I tried to tell you guys.

Be sure to thank ZaGaffer for opening the Pandora's box that is Choy Staylor.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Uh oh....I thought I saw a white van circling the SI Forum.... utter wayne's name & he's apt to come bounding out of his vehicle, thumping you-know-what & barking at us sinners for not providing him with free surfboards for his brainwashed kiddies.

As for the gnome removal plan as many others have requested & are now demanding: all for it.
    Crap you are right, He's like Beetlejuice, if we say his name three times he will come back.

For God's sake, can someone post a video of someone riding a Roy custom in some surf so people can judge if we should burn the board like a Salem Witch or anoint it with Budweiser.

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    For God's sake, can someone post a video of someone riding a Roy custom in some surf so people can judge if we should burn the board like a Salem Witch or anoint it with Budweiser.
    Here it is, for the umpteenth time....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7o79dqpjGI

And of course the gnome will go bananas & 'shoot the messenger' (Rarick) as gnome always does when he sees this vid posted.
    "13 feet long a lot of board to push around."
    "Board definitely a bit slow because of all the rocker you certainly couldn't turn it at all."
    "Way too heavy"
    "The fin back there is more like a rudder than a fin"
    "There is no acceleration, you can't get any projection out of it, pretty much hope for the best."
    Aloha & have fun....
    Last edited by yankee; Oct 25, 2013 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Here it is, for the umpteenth time....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7o79dqpjGI

And of course the gnome will go bananas & 'shoot the messenger' (Rarick) as gnome always does when he sees this vid posted.
    "13 feet long a lot of board to push around."
    "Board definitely a bit slow because of all the rocker you certainly couldn't turn it at all."
    "Way too heavy"
    "The fin back there is more like a rudder than a fin"
    "There is no acceleration, you can't get any projection out of it, pretty much hope for the best."
    Aloha & have fun....
    as mentioned previously I have dozens of great ride reports from those who rode that particular board. Rarick is an outlier with his opinion, and quite frankly talks a lot of nonsense.

Take the rocker comment for example, actually the board has a low rocker, which Rarick failed to realise even though he has been making boards for long enough to know.

Furthermore he only rode half a dozen waves and fell off on most of them, so we should be talking about his rider error... easy to blame the tools but other people mastered the board and raved about the quality of the ride.

Basically the haters use him as their one and only poster boy when trying to trash my designs. Rarick does do a good 'hatchet job'... he's very professional at it and is even convincing to some... he adopts the demeanour of a well meaning fair and honest aloha filled fellow, but it is a facade as several people warned me before he hijacked our grass roots community event and took the board out of circulation.

That video was posted years ago.. since then I have yet to see you reference counter videos proving your words..