LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Pretty hard core internet threat right there....
    What threat? To have a vote on the forums opinion on Roy? Sorry correction Roy two members who support you.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Sorry mister literal, what I meant was only Charles agrees with your theory on boards and many members in this very thread have asked for you to leave/be banned. At least Charles makes his boards for him and does not try and pass them off at a cost higher than most peoples homes and cars combined. Tell you what you freak gnome lets have a little vote on the subject. Look for the poll thread on should Roy stay or should he go.
    ...but why? ...

Images
    What threat? To have a vote on the forums opinion on Roy? Sorry correction Roy two members who support you.
    Carter, have you ever seen the movie Mean Girls? I haven't but I'm sure you're acting like them right now.

Yes that was the threat I was talking about. If you don't like how sh!t smells get you head out of the toilet.

Carter, have you ever seen the movie Mean Girls? I haven't but I'm sure you're acting like them right now.

Yes that was the threat I was talking about. If you don't like how sh!t smells get you head out of the toilet.
    You think posting a poll about Roy is a threat!? Did it hurt your vagina when you lost your virginity little girl?

Images
    You think posting a poll about Roy is a threat!? Did it hurt your vagina when you lost your virginity little girl?
    Dude, arguing with Roy us so much more fun than name calling with you.

Dude, arguing with Roy us so much more fun than name calling with you.
    So just to be clear do you like Roy's boards, respect his opinion that his boards are better than all others and agree with his prices?

Excuse me but I have never held the opinion that my boards are 'better than all others' please do not misquote me.

Images
    So just to be clear do you like Roy's boards, respect his opinion that his boards are better than all others and agree with his prices?
    Please read the original thread dedicated to Roy's boards or go to Roy's coming out party the dumbest surf fad thread started by ZaGaffer. I don't agree with his pricing or design principles. I do respect his opinions and his communication skills not to mention the thickness of his skin.

You might make a lot of money but you sure are dumb.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    The makaha was quite a thrill to ride yesterday on the east coast swell that many of you might have experienced for yourselves. I hope you all put it to the man and got in your van instead. I surely did.

Attachment 9126Attachment 9127Attachment 9128Attachment 9129
    Let's not forget the intention of this thread guys. Remember it's about the ride report. Most importantly about the stoke and passion we all share in surfing. The one thing we all undoubtedly have in common.

Love it or hate it this long board is sweet. I would compare it to a luxury vehicle, of the comfort type. I wouldn't compare it to a rally car or squirrely sportster but rather a Bentley, something that's comfortable, relaxed but on the highway can still flex it's muscle very well. After all the shape is seductive.
    Last edited by Charles Taylor; Oct 26, 2013 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Excuse me but I have never held the opinion that my boards are 'better than all others' please do not misquote me.
    To quote you then douche bag. Here is your post from earlier in this thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    The reason why I keep making them is that they work better as wave making utensils than the industry offerings, all of which are handicapped by trick surfing requirements or other anomalies.
    Sounds like your opinion is that your boards are better than ALL other industry offerings according to your words not mine.