LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast
    Images

A Roy board for Charles

Hello. image.jpg

Images
    Mmmmm image.jpg

You wooden board guys are like a tribe of angry beavers. I am guessing the nose is the round end?

Images
    I'm not angry but yes wood workers tend to be partial to others wood working only if it's nice stuff. There is allot of hack jobs out there.

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    You wooden board guys are like a tribe of angry beavers. I am guessing the nose is the round end?
    I was thinking the pointy end. People would scatter seeing a giant spear head flying down the face.

Images
    If the pointy end was the nose then this design should be banned from all beaches. That would absolutely kill someone if that struck them in the face. It's quite pointy image.jpg

Man, that looks really short! It's like an RS HPSB.....

Hook us up with some closeups and some dims.

Images
    Far out Erock. The board is 10-9. A bit long to most SI user standards I'm sure but it should be a blast to ride nonetheless. 27" at the widest which is 30% forward as you can see in the pics. The thickness dimension is around 3 inches I think but for some reason I'm forgetting the exact. It's got a ton of volume almost feels as thick as my laird sup. I like thick.

Images
    image.jpgimage.jpg

I'll give you guys some more when it gets finished up in about a week.

Exceptional work bro! I kid when I call you guys angry. Maybe extremely focused better describes. One of my best friends is a boat captain and is a wiz with all things wooden, including custom teak fighting chairs. (He is a pleasure to be around as long as his meds are proper.) I'd love to see some in water pics.