LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post

Again I say stop your lying and backpedaling and own the bullsh!t that comes out of that gnome mouth of yours!
    It would be dishonest of me to say that I am the author of the ideas which you have falsely posted on my behalf.

My position has been clearly stated on the net in many places since 2003, it hasn't changed.

have a problem with Roy's ego regarding his boards.
    Actually your problem is with yourself since you constantly make up claims on my behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Actually your problem is with yourself since you constantly make up claims on my behalf.
    No my problem is that you think your boards are worth $500,000+. Not making up anything unless you dropped your prices recently.

Congrats Charles,
    I'm glad all the hard work paid off.Handmade board...fun waves...Good times
    Continued good luck.

Well, you are going to have to get over it since the most expensive of my boards is at $1.47 million, and no amount of ranting from you can alter the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Henny View Post
    Congrats Charles,
    I'm glad all the hard work paid off.Handmade board...fun waves...Good times
    Continued good luck.
    +10

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Well, you are going to have to get over it since the most expensive of my boards is at $1.47 million, and no amount of ranting from you can alter the fact.
    Then you will also have to get over the fact that I think you are an egotistical douche and no amount of stupid statements from you, or talking around the questions asked to you, or denying any negative comments on the web about you with out facts, or putting down anyone who bad mouths your boards (Rarrick for example) will change my thoughts on you.

I have no problem with the existence of your opinions, I merely correct them.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Clemson when do I misbehave ? We have fun I thought ? Sonic ear smacks, north vs south, bench offs, posting selfies of yourself flipping me the bird, emass rants... The list can go on.

This thread isn't a place for me to do anything but provide good reading material about my recent board build to the readers that's all. Sharing the stoke to say.
    Yup, those were the times I was talking about. You didn't like my pic? You asked to see my and my HWS.

Images
    Now I remember you are the one who posted the pic flipping Charles off. I actually thought you and I had the same opinion on these guys but I guess I offended you with my poll on Roy thread. Sorry if I got you upset, not sure why you seem to be against me and Roy/Charles? I guess the enemy of your enemy is your enemy?
    Buddy, I've made no alliances here. I respect a lot of people's opinions on this site but as soon as someone goes off the deep end I'll let them know about it. You've been a hot head lately so you're hearing about it. That's all.