LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Charles,
    Impressive work! Don't listen to the nay Sayers they don't have it rite. This is a labor or love. When Roy, Charles, or Steve builds a board the world will notice.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I don't have the enthusiasm to go back and read all these posts to discover who I'm cheering for in this thread.... could someone give me the cliff notes?
    No kidding. Put me down for a copy too. I check in with SI for a quick minute and see hell on earth get worse. I'm not reading any of these things. Back to the AZ wave pool for me! Hope you brahs have a good weekend

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    No kidding. Put me down for a copy too. I check in with SI for a quick minute and see hell on earth get worse. I'm not reading any of these things. Back to the AZ wave pool for me! Hope you brahs have a good weekend

-Charles builds sweet Roy board and shares sweet ride report
    -idiot convention ring leader troll Yankee comes and trashed it
    -carter bled profusely from an ax wound in his crotch
    -Roy shared his opinion on how his boards ride and how they are unique and excellent wave making utensils.
    -Charles and Clemson repair broken friendship. (Ongoing) and still questionable.
    -a few trolls followed Yankee in... Yankee is under investigation for using multiple user names to gain leverage.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve83 View Post
    Charles,
    Impressive work! Don't listen to the nay Sayers they don't have it rite. This is a labor or love. When Roy, Charles, or Steve builds a board the world will notice.
    This was never about his board, which looks great. Where is our video, Steve. You never gave us a ride report.

You forgot one point:

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    -Charles builds sweet Roy board and shares sweet ride report
    -idiot convention ring leader troll Yankee comes and trashed it
    -carter bled profusely from an ax wound in his crotch
    -Roy shared his opinion on how his boards ride and how they are unique and excellent wave making utensils.
    -Charles and Clemson repair broken friendship. (Ongoing) and still questionable.
    -a few trolls followed Yankee in... Yankee is under investigation for using multiple user names to gain leverage.
    Charles crawled so much further up Roy's @ss he got a brown sh!t stain on his back.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve83 View Post
    Charles,
    Steve hope all is well man. How is your board these days ?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    You forgot one point:
    Something tells me the part about your axe wound made you upset ?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I don't have the enthusiasm to go back and read all these posts to discover who I'm cheering for in this thread... could someone give me the cliff notes?
    chuck builds board, roy joins thread, chuck sucks him off, roy loves it, people talk crap, dude defends roy till death. yankee and brew try to get to roys thick head and it absolutely fails. then roy posted videos and some dude claims his boards cant turn which it doesnt look like they can. then roy bashes sc because he cant ride double over ankle waves. great white eats roy and spits him out because he doesnt eat ****.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    This was never about his board, which looks great. Where is our video, Steve. You never gave us a ride report.
    Brew maker, it's all about the board and the ride. That's all it's ever been about and it's staying that way into the future.

It became much more when the idiot convention came in and trashed it. I'll keep posting because the readers deserve to learn about these boards and hear about positive people like Steve, Roy and myself.

So next I'll have a video of the makaha in glide. If I was making a board from foam I would probably still create a thread. And it would probably still get trashed so what gives ?

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Brew maker, it's all about the board and the ride. That's all it's ever been about and it's staying that way into the future.

It became much more when the idiot convention came in and trashed it. I'll keep posting because the readers deserve to learn about these boards and hear about positive people like Steve, Roy and myself.

So next I'll have a video of the makaha in glide. If I was making a board from foam I would probably still create a thread. And it would probably still get trashed so what gives ?
    Chuck, I think I have misjudged you and your intelligence. You can't possible use the words positive and Roy in the same sentence.