LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    Chuckie, executives are just frat boys who got REALLY good at kissing ass. so don't categorize people you inbred Mainard

and, as a whole, between Roy and Wayne, a lot of the the threads are lacking a certain pizzazz, there is a lot going on, but its all garbage, not that fun.
    Can we get a 'rate that cheerleader' thread? now that is something I can really 'get behind'.
    Why don't you spearhead a rate my poo thread.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    I was trying to stay out of this one, but when you referred to my Maine brother with that viscious insult, sh!t got REAL.

I'm very, very angry at you.
    Mad atom my man, finally the north east Calvary shows up. Swells this week ?? I think so

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Mad atom my man, finally the north east Calvary shows up. Swells this week ?? I think so
    MIS - I have no idea what you're talking about.

Charles, yes, the forecast is looking quite swell. Last night it had 4-6 for Saturday. Today it dropped down to 4-5. My guess is tomorrow will be down to 3-4, and so on. By Friday I'm certain we'll have something ride-able out there!

slow up there, eh? Too much Elsinore beer?

I said dont categorize people, then I categorized you as inbreds

and its ironic that chuckie was so put off by poo and then recommended a 'rate my poo' thread. but I am guessing that was sarcasm

Images
    Yeah the winds been so strong from the west too I'm hoping it stays off shore and we will have a good 5 days ahead of us.

Mad atom sry I never got at you regarding meeting in wells. It's just that I live 5 mins from York beach and I'm lazy and would rather not drive north. That said, if you ever come to York beach for a surf let me know. I'll send that bizzare el gangbuster your way dude.

Images

and its ironic that chuckie was so put off by poo and then recommended a 'rate my poo' thread. but I am guessing that was sarcasm
    No a rate my poo thread would be pretty funny. I would follow. I'm put off by Carter's stupid google search pics of toilets overflowing with fake poo. If your gonna post garbage at least make it real.

Take off, ya hoser. Wonderful movie reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    No a rate my poo thread would be pretty funny. I would follow. I'm put off by Carter's stupid google search pics of toilets overflowing with fake poo. If your gonna post garbage at least make it real.
    I actually thought it might be real poo just with a bunch of TP mixed in but maybe it is fake. This one however is real and very long but not mine personally. Each day my surf buddy and I send poo texts or poomails to each other in the morning from our work dumps. If we do a rate my poo thread I will have daily entries.
    longpoop.jpg
    Last edited by rcarter; Oct 28, 2013 at 11:42 PM.

Images
    What wonderful insight about the true nature of who you are carter. Nothing but a troll who will post poo on a surfers surfing thread. I'm beginning to wonder if you even surf, you don't speak of it all that much.