LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Images
    This morning I pulled into a tube on my Roy olo. It was like riding a yaht off a cliff but only it was fun. 6 degrees 10 kts off shore and a 3-6' ground swell @13 seconds. Maine is so cold now i can only last an hour in these waters

Carter how's your surfing these days ? Getting out much?

Where are all the pics/video of this. We know you like to take videos of yourself.

GoPro Selfie Instagram or it didn't happen

Didja ride it pointy end forward?

There goes all hope for no moronic activity in 2014.

chucka-boo-boo is fantasizing again & is posting from his barn, still in his jammies & his Uggs.

Chuck, great work bumping a thread that was rightfully untouched for three months. You must be lonely because you know bringing this thread to the top will only result in Chuck vs. the world. So after you pulled tubes and went surfing, the exhaust from your ultra-log polluted the York waters and that filtered down to Hampton, successfully skunking amazing conditions for us. The wind changed instantly and OH and clean went bad. All because of you and your crappy whip. Keep it out of our waters bro. I'm reporting you to the Surfrider Foundation. Expect a call soon.

You can only last an hour in these waters? Bro, we were out for 90 minutes no problem today before you polluted them for us. We paddled back in and went to check other spots but those were junk by then too. We'd have stayed out another 1.5 hours if not. Chuck, you have copious amounts of adipose tissue wrapped around your torso, limbs and head but you're cold? Even with that chinstrap beard? Maybe if you didn't ride a stick that paddled itself you'd have enough thermogenesis in a sesh to stay warm.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    There goes all hope for no moronic activity in 2014.

chucka-boo-boo is fantasizing again & is posting from his barn, still in his jammies & his Uggs.
    Oh man Yankee now I got that revolting image in my head!

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Chuck, great work bumping a thread that was rightfully untouched for three months. You must be lonely because you know bringing this thread to the top will only result in Chuck vs. the world.
    Well we all know the truth about little Chuckles:
    1tool.jpg

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.

A prayer before bedtime, by chucka-boo-boo....

'Now I lay me down to sleep,
    I pray to the gnome that he may keep,
    me safe & sound from these mean boys,
    so that tomorrow I can break out my latex toys,
    and rub me chubby on me wooden tank,
    because that way da-da can't see me wank.'

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    A prayer before bedtime, by chucka-boo-boo....

'Now I lay me down to sleep,
    I pray to the gnome that he may keep,
    me safe & sound from these mean boys,
    so that tomorrow I can break out my latex toys,
    and rub me chubby on me wooden tank,
    because that way no one can see my wank.'

Oh my god soda just flew out my nose and landed all over the screen! I guess when Chuckster sees one of Roy's boards another type of fluid flies out of him all over his screen too.

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.

Wow. Hook, line, and sinker. That's hilarious.

2014 is the year SI outdoes itself over and over.