LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Wow. Hook, line, and sinker. That's hilarious.

2014 is the year SI outdoes itself over and over.
    You sh!t birds are in for a big year with chucka keydoo

Spicoli right on for lasting the whole 90 minutes in the water today. You really are the mass legend eh. For the record I'm assuming you'll recognize me when u see me at your spots in NH so hit me up so I can paddle over and pay my respects.

Oh Shiznit 2014 the year of Chucky!!!

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.

Chuck-E-Cheese-Logo1.jpg
    Last edited by rcarter; Jan 6, 2014 at 04:14 PM.

Bro, paddle into NH and the only thing you'll see us hitting up is your ark on the boneyard to pieces after we jack it from your sausage link fingers. Keep the change, ya filthy animal.

Lasting the whole 90 minutes? This wasn't a countdown for survival. It was just another sesh on a brisk day. Like I said, if your chemtrails didn't eff up the wind we'd have stayed out an additional 90 minutes.

Images
    Spicoli, don't worry I don't usually go for Rye rocks where I know you like to dwell. After you've made the 30 min drive from your home in Salisbury Mass I would expect that you make it more than an hour in this cold.. After driving around like that it's the only cost efficient option for your twice a month surf session life style.

And Spicoli there is no tough act ok pal, I know the NH coast perhaps better than my southern Maine local waters so seriously I'm letting you know that you might see me. The only way you would ever recognize me is by the Roy mega long board, which I've been using in conjunction with two other boards, so if I use my long board you should muster the grapes to give me a respectful SI shout out. If not that's cool too, we all know how friggen hard I can smack. Cheers Spicoli, I hope the Massachusetts welfare system has been good to you this Christmas.

Bro, I'll charge twice in a day when there's stoke to be had. It's been a pond here for the last 2.5 weeks and nothing at all to charge. It's an involved task stepping into liquid this time of year, so as much as we want to charge all we can, we aren't about to make a day of putting our wetsuit on and off and arm-paddling in flat water in between. Meet me at Joe's Playland in the Salisbury Center, Chuck. I'll run the table on skeeball and whack a moles.

I'll just keep an eye out for the seal-looking and shaped dude. Meet me at The Wall at high tide next swell, bro. We'll see who can put the snack down then. Gov't cheese? Not a chance, bro. Ain't no one's job to pull my weight. Go back to your Obamabarn and tune up some latex people.

the both of you guys are just a couple kooks. NJShredmachine would wipe the floor with you tools.

Ya brah? I'll judo sweep you off your kook board then hold you face down in a submissive position til the Maine-iac swoops in with a Fitzpedo to your grille courtesy of a 10'5 Hotkurl. How's that for a cleanup set braw?

Images
    Ya brah? I'll judo sweep you off your kook board then hold you face down in a submissive position til the Maine-iac swoops in with a Fitzpedo to your grille courtesy of a 10'5 Hotkurl. How's that for a cleanup set braw?
    Wait Spicoli are u suggesting that you and I go on kook patrol together and use my wood board as a police boat battering ram?

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Wait Spicoli are u suggesting that you and I go on kook patrol together and use my wood board as a police boat battering ram?
    MSchitz73 threw shrapnel both our ways. By definition, that puts us behind the same line. By rule, in EMass, you protect and look out for those in the same color jerz as you. Don't expect this right of asylum every time out there. Just happened to be paddling in the right waters today.

Images
    MSchitz73 threw shrapnel both our ways. By definition, that puts us behind the same line. By rule, in EMass, you protect and look out for those in the same color jerz as you. Don't expect this right of asylum every time out there. Just happened to be paddling in the right waters today.
    Spicoli check out this secret spot I surfed yesterday. I'll never tell. Not a soul out there, just me and a trusted friend. Requires a half mile through land preserves then a trek across a marsh and golly there's perfect left handers peeling down a point break off in the distance. image.jpg