LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    I'm not about to snap a go pro to any surfboard that's gay as hell
    You're on it again chucka-boo-boo with your deluded mix of farm animal barn homophobia, butt this time you're aiming your homophobic diatribe (look it up) at a product line.

As the winter wears on in the great north woods you're getting dumber, eh boo-boo?
    Last edited by yankee; Jan 6, 2014 at 01:01 AM.

Images
    Hey Yankee go fu€k yourself

Chuck, please innovate and either coin a phrase like t-c*** or produce an original vine that will put us all on our arses in laughter. Otherwise, telling yankee to eff off is like saying "I know you are but what am I", even if you slide the Euro symbol in there. Which isn't so strategic if you've done it before.

Hey Yankee go fu€k yourself
    Again with the requests...? As Spicoli mentioned, could you at least innovate.
    Perhaps create something wild & tacky made of latex there in your rape-barn, then post another of your self-infatuated blubber-buoy vines.

Images
    Blubber ?? Mm dude I'm shredded. 6'3" @ 219, bro I wash socks on my stomach. U trolls want more vines ?? How about some gasoline, a throwing axe, an old surfboard and some good ole Yankee ingenuity...

Blubber ?? Mm dude I'm shredded. 6'3" @ 219, bro I wash socks on my stomach. U trolls want more vines ?? How about some gasoline, a throwing axe, an old surfboard and some good ole Yankee ingenuity...
    Unless your videos are of another person, then I would say you are full of it with that stomach comment. You have the softest washboard I have ever seen.

U trolls want more vines ?? How about some gasoline, a throwing axe, an old surfboard and some good ole Yankee ingenuity...
    Dude no one wants to see a video of your weekend sex exploits with Roy.

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.

Images
    image.jpg
    Put a box in and a huge raked fin. Also glassed in the crack from where the pressure exploded through the bottom.

When was the last time any of you jerks pulled in on a 12 foot board weighing 25 pounds?

You know that none of you have done it so go back to your plastic fish and weep.
    Last edited by Roy Stuart; Feb 5, 2014 at 10:22 AM.

image.jpg
    Put a box in and a huge raked fin. Also glassed in the crack from where the pressure exploded through the bottom.
    Looking good.