LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Luddite View Post
    An illogical statement... being ridden 'everywhere' is not a requirement for a design to be worthwhile.
    Well, I bet there be one or two lone weirdos slapping rubber and paul bunyuning up forests for the niche market of 2, I am sure that denotes success/worth

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    CT I don't really have an issue with anything you've posted but you quoted my fridge door example and then I responded to your name calling... but my call for video evidence of Roy's barrell claims is what Im looking for.... not a picture. a picture never tells the complete story. I think everyone would like to see a successful barrel ride and out to the shoulder. Until then it has never happened.
    Fitz I appreciate your honest and realistic needs of seeking such evidence. I will produce it. I'm just the messenger. You know I'm real.

On and quicksilver there is no need to send me personal messages regarding your feelings being hurt by my comment regarding your kookdom. I received an infraction and I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.
    ...how can someone's feelings even get hurt trough voiceless troll comments anyways.. Anyway sorry quicksilver. I hope you do well with mid terms coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Fitz I appreciate your honest and realistic needs of seeking such evidence. I will produce it. I'm just the messenger. You know I'm real.

On and quicksilver there is no need to send me personal messages regarding your feelings being hurt by my comment regarding your kookdom. I received an infraction and I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.
    ...how can someone's feelings even get hurt trough voiceless troll comments anyways.. Anyway sorry quicksilver. I hope you do well with mid terms coming up.
    I'm actually studying in Australia and the semester doesn't start for another month but thanks. Also, nowhere did I say my feelings were hurt... all I did was answer the questions you asked. As far as my "kookdom" goes I'm king of the kooks.

Mr. Quiksilver it sounds like you have a sonic ear clap coming.

Smile useless info

[QUOTE=Roy Stuart;218630]

When was the last time any of you jerks pulled in on a 12 foot board weighing 25 pounds?

1) never. i have an 11/0 with which i pull in; does that count?

2) give me that thing. i'll turn it.

3) the 'all toes forward' thing is old; lord james blears did it in e/summer. (TALLLLLY HOOO)...

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post

I think everyone would like to see a successful barrel ride and out to the shoulder.

Until then it has never happened.
    If you are honest with yourself you'll immediately realise that the statement above "Until then it has never happened" is illogical.

if a tree falls in the forest, did a gnome cut it down?

[QUOTE=baddy trailerpark;218915]
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post

When was the last time any of you jerks pulled in on a 12 foot board weighing 25 pounds?

1) never. i have an 11/0 with which i pull in; does that count?
    Yes it counts.

2) give me that thing. i'll turn it.

The Ghost 12 is very easy to turn, if you are down this way I'll lend it to you.

3) the 'all toes forward' thing is old; lord james blears did it in e/summer. (TALLLLLY HOOO)...
    The way I ride developed naturally over the past 40 years.

Foot positioning can be seen here:

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    the niche market of 2, I am sure that denotes success/worth
    More than two actually, but even if it were only one that is sufficient to demonstrate 'worth'.

Show me video evidence of the signing of the US constitution... or it never happened.

No doubt you get my point.