LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    if a tree falls in the forest, did a gnome cut it down?
    Bahhhhhhaaaa Holy Crap that was funny!! And yes the Gnome probably did cut it down to make giant toothpicks out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    I admire the US constitution.

My point was a counter example to the proposition that if something is not publicly visible on video then it didn't happen... clearly a false proposition.

I post honestly regarding all aspects of my boards. Some posts are opinion, but in case of tube rides I simply report the facts.

Of course people have the right to be sceptical, but that won't change the fact that I am reporting correctly regarding tube rides.
    Billy Clinton was totally motorboating Liz Hurley. Roy, I agree with you. Just because people cant see it on youtube doesn't mean that it could have or did happen. What an old sailor that Clinton is. I bet they're built for comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    Just the thought of being a goofy footer (IMNOT) and paddling out at indicators…..
    has left me with wobbly legs a bit today..goodonya for hitting that point cause imo:

it has the rocking nemony and the boog/woog flu….(thats baddyspeak for just an
    awesome corner of earth).

Yeah!

Images
    no roy you hate america, you even said it please quit hating merica because we dont hate you unless you want us to?

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    no roy you hate america, you even said it please quit hating merica because we dont hate you unless you want us to?
    Don't be silly, I said no such thing....I think that America is great I just don't like some of the actions of your government... just as I don't like some of the actions of my own government.

Images
    Wow guys what a great thread

Roy - "Hi Randy. Would you like to take my 12' $1M wooden surfboard for a spin?"
    Randy- "Sure! It's a beautiful looking board. I'd love to try it"
    Roy- "Great! You're a great surfer with a ton of experience on all kinds of boards. I can't wait for your feedback"

Surf, Surf, Surf

Randy- "That thing sucks. Better off as a wall hanger"
    Roy- "You're an idiot. It's the best ever"

Images
    nynj i have to agree but how many times has that happened is what we need to find out.

You always agree wit me homey

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    nynj i have to agree but how many times has that happened is what we need to find out.

I think its completely reasonable to ask to see a video of the board making a barrel instead of just a barrel shot clamping down and pushed on us to make it seem like its a barrel screaming machine....
    Randy Rarick was close but not even he could do it.