LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    So what you waiting for, breh? Do your thing and then I'll come in and quantify the body count.
    the right moment and it isnt right now, dont call me breh, brah.

Braw you and your need for serendipity. Realize your innate power and immortalize threads at will Hurricane Sandy 2.0!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    the right moment and it isnt right now, dont call me breh, brah.
    Mahalo you fu)k!n nerd. Sand blaster what gives ?

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Mahalo you fu)k!n nerd. Sand blaster what gives ?
    Chucka-boo-boo!

Play nice. Stop instigating. Share your cookies. Don't terrorize the other kids. Don't threaten them with latex dummy ear slaps, followed by your cheeks-lubin' dawg. And for the luv of hayzus keerist, don't break out your plywood-luvin twin when he's finished with your smoke stack woman. After all.....twins....how could she tell the difference?

Whoa, whoa, whoa! We don't really need to know the answer to that!
    Last edited by yankee; Oct 20, 2013 at 07:39 AM. Reason: evil twins & contrails

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post

while it may be a great shape according to some, it seems like in anything less than perfect surf would render it ineffective while other surfcraft can thrive in shee-it conditions.
    Actually the reverse is the case, the type thrives in ragged, bumpy, or otherwise weird conditions, to the point where it is often the only board in the water able to make waves successfully.

The reason why I keep making them is that they work better as wave making utensils than the industry offerings, all of which are handicapped by trick surfing requirements or other anomalies.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post

you can't even angle that tanker in from takeof

Incorrect the tail shape makes 'angling in' a breeze in any situation.

That is one of the important advantages which the board has over the malibu type.

ROY! nice to meet you. do you have footage of people (regular joes) turning this board on mid to small period beach break waves?

thats all I need to see and then I will eat my words. literally I will print them out and smother them in honey and eat the paper. rice paper of course, with organic soy ink

Images
    makeitstop please make roy stop if you can you will be rewarded.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    ROY! nice to meet you. do you have footage of people (regular joes) turning this board on mid to small period beach break waves?

thats all I need to see and then I will eat my words. literally I will print them out and smother them in honey and eat the paper. rice paper of course, with organic soy ink

Dude, stop. Anything RS has said or will say is already all over the forum search and educate yourself but don't walk this path.

Or do. It's always good for a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Actually the reverse is the case, the type thrives in ragged, bumpy, or otherwise weird conditions, to the point where it is often the only board in the water able to make waves successfully.
    Just complete BS. With a 9'+ LB, I can catch any choppy or small wave. I have caught ankle high ripples on a cheap, dented up, POS East Coast LB. Any surfer that has any experience should be able to do the same. It is not possible that your board would be the ONLY one that could catch the wave.