LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Okay so you posted a video of you pulling into a close out and getting stuffed. Still does not show your board making a barrel.
    That is correct.

Perhaps if you had some more speed you could have made it out before it closed on ya.
    In practical terms was a fair dinkum unmakeable section, you are technically correct however, after all with infinite speed any section is makeable.

The low line pullout move doesn't maximise speed, but it does make losing the board and swimming less likely.

Perhaps a shorter board could have slid down the concave the wave a little more `efficiently` (especially if you were going backside) with rails that can hold a line while still allowing quick pump adjustments to accelerate out of the section. Maybe makeable, certainly by someone on this planet.. Somone on this forome? Yet to be seen. Roy 0 Haters 0.

Just post the Rarick video of his test ride on gnome's plank. Seeing is believing.

Also, is there any video of the gnome plank getting demolished in head-high NorCal surf last year? This one has rarely been written about.

Finally, I heard the beach marshmallow roast over that same NorCal pile of gnome bonfire wood was epic. Vids should be posted, folks.
    Last edited by yankee; Feb 8, 2014 at 05:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    Perhaps a shorter board could have slid down the concave the wave a little more `efficiently` (especially if you were going backside) with rails that can hold a line while still allowing quick pump adjustments to accelerate out of the section. Maybe makeable, certainly by someone on this planet.. Somone on this forome? Yet to be seen. Roy 0 Haters 0.
    Easy to say when you weren't there... most of the section is out of the frame, and there was no exit. The rails hold very well too thanks.

Totally caught an overhelmut wave today brah
    Don't we all aspire for that each day?

8ft if no one saw it and your telling your buddies over a beer.
    Such is law. Except it's actually 8-10ft.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    I have video of the wave also.
    THEN POST IT AND LET'S BE DONE WITH THIS QUINTESSENTIAL KOOKTHREAD EITHER WAY BRO!

I'm 6 feet tall, 180 pounds, 52 years old, Gemini, Chinese year of the Metal Ox, blue eyed, heterosexual, Liberal Catholic, married, clean driving record, B.A. Philosophy.
    Bro. 12 courses (36 credits of 120) equal a B.A. in Philosophy. That's debatably a "general studies" degree, aka a collegiate GED. You are no learned man. Oh, and half the rest of your claims in that passage are debatable.

Taller in a helmet of course.
    Bro. It's HELMUT just like it's BARRELL. Please.

BURN THIS THREAD! IT'S THE EPITOME OF WHY SI FORUM SUCKS RIGHT NOW!

Images
    Spicoli stfu. Blah blah go back to your pier shooting and your brah broh Hurley t shirts. Your a shreddah , your a kook and you know it ! Hit me up Spicoli. The WALL !! Better yet rye rocks.

This thread is way better than any of that fictional trash you trolls frequent.. Shooting piers .. Ok. Nj shred machine. Bottom line Spicoli you can't handle people talking about alternative surf craft and experiencing things from a new perspective so this make you a very very simple human. Bro I got a bachelors. Come at me bro.

THE WALL.

Not exactly a frige door... but close enough.
    http://youtu.be/PCTqA_ov8RA?t=1m49s

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Spicoli stfu. Blah blah go back to your pier shooting and your brah broh Hurley t shirts. Your a shreddah , your a kook and you know it ! Hit me up Spicoli. The WALL !! Better yet rye rocks.

This thread is way better than any of that fictional trash you trolls frequent.. Shooting piers .. Ok. Nj shred machine. Bottom line Spicoli you can't handle people talking about alternative surf craft and experiencing things from a new perspective so this make you a very very simple human. Bro I got a bachelors. Come at me bro.

THE WALL.
    Whoop this is hilarious !! Sounds like a surfer fight club moment to me. Charles please film it and share with all. Emass floating faced down on the NH coast. ... Bahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post

THEN POST IT

You are not very observant.

Smile return to thread

i dunno i kinda like the idea of a gnome in a magical place showing me a thing or two…how
    could it hurt?