LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I don't think I have seen 12 sec period for the last 5 months. I envy you guys that see that regularly.
    Well brew what affect does the outer banks have on your coastline ? I would suspect that the obx has plenty of long period ground swell.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Well brew what affect does the outer banks have on your coastline ? I would suspect that the obx has plenty of long period ground swell.
    We are far from OBX, and I don't think think it affects us much. We have a shallow shelf that goes on for like 50 miles out. That doesn't help much.

Itís gonna take a ton of blood, sugar, sex, and magic. The rewards will be great, but this **** ainít gonna be easy

Quote Originally Posted by White Sea Ape View Post
    Folks who wanna learn to surf should go right to the long board. And carter your door and table rant was pathetic. Fitz nice post btw.

Carter I know how you want to troll every forum on the internet you make public announcements about invading magic seaweed then make statements about how you hate British people which is silly.. The English are brilliant, much unlike you. You also mumble words about how music forums are your real gig and you come here to blow steam. You also stated that you never really surf so automatically your logic can never apply here. Carter I win. Roy wins, even Wayne wins. Everyone who is real and not a troll wins. This is why the internet is a great but also terrible place.
    Like Roy said., the nay Sayers here DO NOT represent any real population or demographic other than the troll. Roy's designs work well. Case in point this thread. There's allot of talk about videos to show proof. The only proof will come from your own experiences. So if You want a long board that's not a mal I'd hit Roy up.

Peace
    What a two faced douche bag you are! Two weeks ago you sent me these messages:

PM from White Sea Ape:

"I am the pawn. Send me in. I want to kill Wayne btw. **** the Brits and **** Wayne. **** those euro queers too. We are the American wrecking ball. Tomorrow I'll start an account at sea weed. This is great !!"

2nd PM from White Sea Ape:

"We should hype up Roy stuart surfboards and post videos of gay parades and **** like that. Really piss people off. !! Tomorrow I'll deff try and join magic sea weed. Swaylocks could be fun to **** up but we will get banned very swiftly there. We should really **** up surfer mag tho. That's a good forum."

Now you bash me for the same thoughts you expressed here!?!? Go join the Brits, get in bed with Roy and Charlie Brown and have you a good ol time you worthless piece crap!

SI take notice, White Sea Ape like to talk out of his A$$ and will jump on whatever band wagon he thinks will make him cool at the time. Ape you must be a 13 year old Bieber loving Jr. High kid who is still waiting to meet a girl and get his dipstick wet.
    Last edited by rcarter; Feb 9, 2014 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Whatever the dictionary of slang tells you, 'Mate' is often used in this neck of the woods to imply the opposite of being someone's buddy. It can be used both ways.
    You keep "going both ways" I will still despise you, "mate"!

What do you mean by 'low life'?
    I mean a piece of dung that I scraped off my shoe.

The video which you posted led from the statement that anyone could pull on a refrigerator door to the wave I was tubed on, and was posted in support of that notion.
    Again idiot I posted no video, that was Fitz.

Nevertheless you posted the video saying that although it was not a refrigerator door it was close enough. Obviously the video you posted was in support of Fitz's claim.
    Again idiot I posted no video, that was Fitz.

That's a pretty extreme thing to say and is technically incorrect on at least two counts.

Personally I'm of the belief that all humans are valuable, this obviously includes you.
    I don't care about your beliefs, I believe you are a waste of space on this planet.

You have misquoted me, I did not say that people who disagreed with me are in the minority but rather than 'vocal naysayers' are a minority group.

Clearly neither of us have enough information with which to determine whether the group who disagree with me or the group who agree with me are the largest, and there is the problem of how to define 'disagreement'. ... it would be hard to find two people in the world who agree on every point of every subject, so in that sense those who disagree with me would be the largest group by far, but since this applies to everyone the statement becomes tautological, or nearly so.

Several problems with your argument above:

1) Clearly the set of all people is larger than the set of people who are seen to be disagreeing with me on surfing forums. Unless one polls all people with well defined questions then neither of us can know which set ( agreers or disagreers) is the largest.

2) In my experience many who agree with me on relevant points refrain from posting on these threads because they don't want to deal with rabid individuals like yourself. They often contact me privately or publicly on other sites like FB or Twitter.

It seems to me that you types feel that if you make enough noise you become the majority. Even if you did represent a majority ( which you certainly have not shown) it would be of scant relevance. Appealing to the majority does not interest me.

Clearly I am not, why do you ask when it is obvious that I am not?
    Obviously I am speaking of the ones who post, how could we know what the silent ones think of your boards?

I don't mind at all what people ride.

You are using a false premise i.e. that I hate a certain group of people.

In fact there is no one whom I hate... not a single person.

Somewhat yes but it in no way resembles any attitude or posts of mine, thus it is a straw man argument which you are attempting to use.

You are entitled to your opinions above, some but not all of which I agree with.
    Go back and learn to read, this section was in response to Charles quote (hence the reason I quoted him) and his comments that he hates when people start surfing on shortboards.

A poor attitude in my opinion, if we do indeed 'suck' as you say then we would need 'peace and love' more than other people.

Fortunately however I'm sure that neither of us are as you have decided that we are, and thus will get by without your blessing.
    Nah, people who suck don't need peace and love, just a good beating. I'm sure you two will get by just fine and you will never have my blessing, only my condemnation and disgust.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    What a two faced douche bag you are! Two weeks ago you sent me these messages:

PM from White Sea Ape:

"I am the pawn. Send me in. I want to kill Wayne btw. **** the Brits and **** Wayne. **** those euro queers too. We are the American wrecking ball. Tomorrow I'll start an account at sea weed. This is great !!"

2nd PM from White Sea Ape:

"We should hype up Roy stuart surfboards and post videos of gay parades and **** like that. Really piss people off. !! Tomorrow I'll deff try and join magic sea weed. Swaylocks could be fun to **** up but we will get banned very swiftly there. We should really **** up surfer mag tho. That's a good forum."

Now you bash me for the same thoughts you expressed here!?!? Go join the Brits, get in bed with Roy and Charlie Brown and have you a good ol time you worthless piece crap!

SI take notice, White Sea Ape like to talk out of his A$$ and will jump on whatever band wagon he thinks will make him cool at the time. Ape you must be a 13 year old Bieber loving Jr. High kid who is still waiting to meet a girl and get his dipstick wet.
    I'm actually a 25 year old Rhode Island state cop. I love bieber he is defiant I dig. Yeah nice summary of our personal messages. It's called the trolling if the trolls campaign. Very successful.

I'm actually a 25 year old Rhode Island state cop. I love bieber he is defiant I dig. Yeah nice summary of our personal messages. It's called the trolling if the trolls campaign. Very successful.
    25 years old... the new 13 year old wise arse no nothings of america.

Huh? What does that even mean? I guess they do not drug test RI State Cops cause you sound high as hell. All I was showing was that you have turned a 180 since you were trying to join in the MSW raid, saying we should hype Roy's boards on there to cause trouble and bashing Brits and Wayne who you now seem to want to support. Face it man you are a lonely little boy who is trying to make friends on a forum. Fitz is right you are the epitome of the wasted generation that is now in their mid 20's and think they are all grown up but a really still whiny little teens who think the world owes them something. To quote perhaps the greatest thread ever on SI, NOBODY OWES YOU ANYTHING!!!!! Go pull someone for speeding and give them a ticket so you can feel like a big man Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    25 years old... the new 13 year old wise arse no nothings of america.
    Fitz I dig u man come on now. I trolled carter when he thought we were troll buddies. I cracked the code brah. Carter is the troll king. A diseased monster.

I'm a better surfer than all of you tho I'm sure of this. I'll pull into a barrel on Roy's 17 footer. That's a dope ride.