LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Thank you sir, trying to think outside the box. Admin please don't listen to Chuck I'll stop.
    hey ss im all for you posting **** i mean roy and chuck should get banned for posting absolute crap. btw great post.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Are you so far up Roy's bum that you can't comprehend what he posts. He didn't say his board performed as better than all other long boards in small crappy waves. He also stated his boards would work when others would not. Wild assumptions based on his limited experience with our better east coast shapes or any experience with US waves. It is one thing to say "my board should perform as well as other long boards based on what I have experienced." It is another thing to say "my board performs better than all long board shapes in all conditions." Get it? I know for a fact, that if there are waves, I will have a successful ride with a decent long board. I am not even a good surfer, but I know crappy waves very well. I surf them 12 months out of the year. I am ecstatic when the waves are waist high and semi-clean. Charleston isn't the worst surf area, but we are far from the best. But is still get out there and surf, even when it is ankle high mush.
    Brew I'm not trying to argue with you so I'm sorry for any presumed hostility. With the ear claps I've been throwing around these parts it's fair to feel threatened by me.

Well Roy does make a point. His board is pretty damn efficient feeling. If it wasn't efficient why was I making a section just as well as a kid I surf with who rides a 6'2" fire wire dominator? We had a few party waves and my Roy board was nipping the tail of the FireWire.. That kid snowballed me hard a few times but it's all good. Were had a lot of fun. The short board crew that day was asking for a turn on the makaha but I denied them due to personal reasons.
    Brew I have no beef with you. My battle lies with Yankee who has felt the sonic ear clap. Repeated strikes to the ear drum and lower abdomen with a force beyond measurability.

SS, since you posted that twice, I need www.eyebleach.com twice

and leave the turd, CT has posted similar pics

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Thank you sir, trying to think outside the box. Admin please don't listen to Chuck I'll stop.
    I think we are ready for a rate my poop thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    who has felt the sonic ear clap. Repeated strikes to the ear drum and lower abdomen with a force beyond measurability.
    HAHAHAAAAAAAAA
    how do you expect anyone to take you seriously with this nonsense, today is off to a great start

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Brew I'm not trying to argue with you so I'm sorry for any presumed hostility. With the ear claps I've been throwing around these parts it's fair to feel threatened by me.

Well Roy does make a point. His board is pretty damn efficient feeling. If it wasn't efficient why was I making a section just as well as a kid I surf with who rides a 6'2" fire wire dominator? We had a few party waves and my Roy board was nipping the tail of the FireWire.. That kid snowballed me hard a few times but it's all good. Were had a lot of fun. The short board crew that day was asking for a turn on the makaha but I denied them due to personal reasons.
    Brew I have no beef with you. My battle lies with Yankee who has felt the sonic ear clap. Repeated strikes to the ear drum and lower abdomen with a force beyond measurability.
    We aren't talking bout FireWire boards. We are talking about proper longboards. And decent perfomance LB by a reputable shape can be made to carry decent speed.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    HAHAHAAAAAAAAA
    how do you expect anyone to take you seriously with this nonsense, today is off to a great start
    MIS it's important for me to stay on the level of ridiculousness when composing messages to you people.

Images
    You guys are the best, much love sandblasters. Sorry for the double post guys, I just had to.

I sonic ear clapped myself repeatedly in the bathroom to keep the primary dropping in one piece.

Chuck that thing is a piece of art. Well crafted. Not many people go out into the lineup on a hand shaped, certainly a small percentage of those who do are rocking wood. I suspect most of the haters would probably give you a high five if they saw you at the beach with it. The net brings our the worst in us.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    We aren't talking bout FireWire boards. We are talking about proper longboards. And decent perfomance LB by a reputable shape can be made to carry decent speed.
    Brew if my makaha design olo can hang with a short board who's shooting a section then that's physical evidence to me that it's a pretty fast board.

I just don't know why you keep looking for negative. I personally think too many of the users here are obsessed with the negative qualities they dream up regarding these designs. When ones mind becomes so obsessed with a concept whether it's positive or negative you start to find it everywhere. Your minds running in circles of negativity for some reason.

The makaha is fast if not faster than the fire wire. That's enough proof for me. Yes it's a long board, a damn sweet one.