LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    ha. I said 'rocking wood'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    you people.
    Oh. So now you're a racist?

Brew I'm not trying to argue with you so I'm sorry for any presumed hostility. With the ear claps I've been throwing around these parts it's fair to feel threatened by me.
    No one feels the least bit threatend by you nancy boy, that is for damn sure. You and Roy just take this crap to the next level and now Roy is stating that his boards are better than all other "modern" or mainstream boards, what an egotistical piece of crap! Roy's problem is he thinks his boards are worth thier weight in gold and your problem is you are so far up his @ss you can smell what he had for breakfast.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    No one feels the least bit threatend by you nancy boy, that is for damn sure. You and Roy just take this crap to the next level and now Roy is stating that his boards are better than all other "modern" or mainstream boards, what an egotistical piece of crap! Roy's problem is he thinks his boards are worth thier weight in gold and your problem is you are so far up his @ss you can smell what he had for breakfast.
    Ew man. That's really gross. You are disgusting. Please keep that toilet brain of yours locked up on my thread please. Posting poos is one thing but to say **** like that is just kinda messed up man.

Brew if my makaha design olo can hang with a short board who's shooting a section then that's physical evidence to me that it's a pretty fast board.

I just don't know why you keep looking for negative. I personally think too many of the users here are obsessed with the negative qualities they dream up regarding these designs. When ones mind becomes so obsessed with a concept whether it's positive or negative you start to find it everywhere. Your minds running in circles of negativity for some reason.

The makaha is fast if not faster than the fire wire. That's enough proof for me. Yes it's a long board, a damn sweet one.
    What negative? I am focusing on the fact that Roy is an egotistical kiwi, who think his board will perfom better than all others in all conditions. You are nut hugging him. Nothing brings a more negative vibe than the whole " my sh1t is better than all other sh1t" posts. I have no problem with your board. It looks nice and probably works like a longboard should. Just don't go the RS route and claim it is the best in the world. Also, insulting other shapers by claiming they shape for looks over function is pretty rude. Again, not directed at you.

Ew man. That's really gross. You are disgusting. Please keep that toilet brain of yours locked up on my thread please. Posting poos is one thing but to say **** like that is just kinda messed up man.
    Oh poor Charlie Brown, people are pooing all over HIS THREAD. Screw you, Roy and your wussy @ss little thread! Why don't you go start your own forum called ILOVEROYSWOOD.COM? I promise I will never post a single thing there and you two love birds can play with your wooden phalic symbols to your hearts content.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Actually the reverse is the case, the type thrives in ragged, bumpy, or otherwise weird conditions, to the point where it is often the only board in the water able to make waves successfully.

The reason why I keep making them is that they work better as wave making utensils than the industry offerings, all of which are handicapped by trick surfing requirements or other anomalies.
    Pride goeth before a fall.

Images
    'trick surfing requirements and other anomalies'- I think this sums up why people get frustrated w/ the seedy green fruit. We're all out there riding what we ride the way we ride b/c it makes us feel good and how we express our inner shred. It's how each of us gleams the cube.

Some like to trim endlessly on a wave w/out turning, others like to lay it on a rail, some like to walk the nose, myself, I like to hurl myself off the lip w/ reckless abandon. But no one can lay claim to possessing the mental state we each arrive at when we do our own thing, and this is why I think so many get so mad about this here issue.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    We aren't talking bout FireWire boards. We are talking about proper longboards. And decent perfomance LB by a reputable shape can be made to carry decent speed.

Decent? Proper? Reputable?

There seems to be some confusion, it's a matter of physics not social posturing.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Pride goeth before a fall.
    False modesty would obscure the issue.

It's not a pride/modesty issue, it's simply a matter of the facts.