66. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

20 30.30%
  • no

46 69.70%
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Odin for President!

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    i come from a family of dyslexic agnostics...we sit around the dinner table at night, wondering if there really is a dog.
    This has to be one of the funniest things I've read on here in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    Wayne you never did answer me. Did you get kick off 2ndlight.com forums for the same thing your doing here...pushing religion on people....well.
    I thought I answered you, my bad. I am still there. Met some pretty cool surfers/Christ followers. Most of 2nd light is done through phone/PM. In all actuality Most of the people on second light I have crossed paths with. Are you one of them?

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Attachment 9015

Just a thought.
    Forum classic!

Images
    hahaha, glad you guys enjoyed.

the ice giant logic is beyond reproach

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Almost a good thing. Remember for me this is about finding surfers who have Jesus in their life. Just looking for some followers to join the Lords Army.
    Sheesh...give it a break.

Some people on here want to hook up with hot chix. You don't see them posting pics of their abs on here every week or two asking if there are any hotties that want to ride their stick do ya? "I'm the Kama Sutra Zen Master...meet me at the beach and I'll cross your eyes and show you the way. My way is the truth! Those virgin promise rings are the mark of the devil. Show up and I'll show you the way of our Kama Sutra Army!!"

Okay, I see how everyone feels about Jesus on the surf forum. Due to the responses, at least in my posts, Jesus and surfing will still exist. If anyone wants to join the movement, jump in and do not be afraid. These guys are harmless. They just get upset when there are no waves.

Seldom Seen, you are the man!

Laughing my arse off!

Impacting the coast for Haile Selassie.
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Oct 10, 2013 at 03:52 AM.

Okay, I see how everyone feels about Jesus on the surf forum. Due to the responses, at least in my posts, Jesus and surfing will still exist. If anyone wants to join the movement, jump in and do not be afraid. These guys are harmless. They just get upset when there are no waves.
    Wayne, it would seem that by a 2.5 to 1 majority, most of posters would prefer not to have Jesus on this forum. The results of your poll seem pretty clear. Wasn't the point of this post to gauge public sentiment and then to respect it?

Jesus on surf forum. Yes or no. Be nice. I know most of your input. All the outsiders please participate. I will take your answers into future consideration for my posts.

Impacting the coast for JESUS

BTW: was only looking for surfboards, surfers, and people to be saved
    I thought that pretty clearly implied that if sentiment was against you, you would refrain from evangelizing here. You did invoke the name of the Lord when you posted it too.

34*When Jephthah came to his house at Mizpah, there was his daughter, coming out to meet him with timbrels and dancing; and she was his only child. Besides her he had neither son nor daughter. 35*And it came to pass, when he saw her, that he tore his clothes, and said, “Alas, my daughter! You have brought me very low! You are among those who trouble me! For I have given my word to the Lord, and I cannot go back on it."

36*So she said to him, “My father, if you have given your word to the Lord, do to me according to what has gone out of your mouth, because the Lord has avenged you of your enemies, the people of Ammon.” 37*Then she said to her father, “Let this thing be done for me: let me alone for two months, that I may go and wander on the mountains and bewail my virginity, my friends and I.”

38*So he said, “Go.” And he sent her away for two months; and she went with her friends, and bewailed her virginity on the mountains. 39*And it was so at the end of two months that she returned to her father, and he carried out his vow with her which he had vowed. She knew no man.

And so he killed her because he was a man of his word.